Need a trailer for an hour to move a bike?

Bam

Anyone? I have a truck, just need to move my bike from Bexley to Hilliard, will throw someone some cash to let me borrow a trailer for a minute, just gotta move a bike.

thanks

edit call me 614-595-5536 Matt

• Downvote 1

well i would let you use my truck, but then you might start bartering with it with the amish!

$20 if you come pick it up/help me load it and take it to hoblicks? puuhhhhhleeeezzzze!

• Downvote 1

Guest Removed
$20 if you come pick it up/help me load it and take it to hoblicks? puuhhhhhleeeezzzze!

I'll miss out on more then $20 piss farting around with you for 2 hours .:gtfo:

come leave me the burban, take the truck, bring it back (with gas added).

is the only way i could even help you on this.

Guest Removed

He offered cash, not to mention I've borrowed trailers for free at times to take the car somewhere.

true....and i made the offer of using my truck, aslong as gas gets put back in it, and he dont fuck it up. and that this said bike is legit!

that is all

Guest Removed
What happened last time when Hoblick let someone borrow his garage? :) Anyone remember that?

thats is what made me think stolen bike :D

hey now. no stolen anything in my garage!

just doing a quick tune up on his bike.

haha, i hope not, and hopefully hoblick can get it running right without much effort, big props to him for the help!

He offered cash, not to mention I've borrowed trailers for free at times to take the car somewhere.

Thanks! And free would be awesome because I have seen people offer it at times, but I was willing to pay because it was something I was asking for.

oh wait, that is superhawk???? :o

And who is this I might ask? Before you go off on a tangent, just think, it's been a couple years, things change, people change, so leave your old shit at home if that's the issue. Otherwise, I don't know of/recognize anything about you?