I saw a GTR today

Buck531

And the fucking thing was dirty as hell. The rims were supposed to be gunmetalish/gray.. but they were fucking dirty as hell from the brake dust and it looks like he hasn't washed the car in 2 months. I would have taken a pic but some dumbass broad in a turbo LeBaron Vert pulled up next to it. I felt like jumping out, knocking on the window and saying WTF dude, wash the damn car.

Not really.

On a side note, what's with the 6" round quad tips coming out the back. Damn, they're huge.

On another note, what is it with these high priced cars and they don't even get a fucking car wash? My assumption.. they're leased. They don't own them so they don't give a shit about them. I see Lexus's, Benz, etc. you name it. A lot of high end dollar cars and they don't have 10 minutes out of the day to wash the damn thing?

I'd wager these guys would agree with you.

Ha...agreed. Need at LEAST an hour to wash a car correctly.

I'll aslo agree with the rant about people not keeping their cars clean. More and more high end stuff I see lately is completely trashed. I hear first hand alot of the Lease mentality. The only time they really care what condition it is in is before they have to turn it back in at the end of the lease. Before that they could give a shit.

"No sir....I can't completely fix your BMW wheels that are severly pitted from you never washing the brake dust off of them in the 3 years you leased your car".

Andy

p.s. If the dirty GT-R in question was black I too saw one that was rediculously dirty Sunday in the Polaris area.

Edited by AudiOn19s

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2356/dscn1915u.jpg

I've seen this one around campus and the Polaris area a lot. Followed it for a while on my way home last Friday and saw it again on 315 an hour later and it was as dirty as it was in the Winter. The owner must have forgot something on campus or just loves driving on the highway in traffic!

I also saw a white one on Polaris this weekend. It was clean but no pictures of it.

they don't have 10 minutes out of the day to wash the damn thing?

I'm like that though...if I don't have time to do it myself and do it right, I'd rather leave her dirty. No sense in running it through an auto car wash that will just scratch the hell out of it. Touchless ones don't really do shit IMO unless it's mid winter, so they aren't even worth the time and money.

Is that the one that has "GODZILA" or something along those lines as the license plate?

Yep, that's it. My dad and i tried to get him to push it a bit, we were in his V8 S4, but we couldn't even hear the exhaust note from behind him at a stop sign.