CR I Need your help!

wagner

Ok long story short the person who was supposed to provide me with the mounts for the car show awards screwed me long hard and sloppy.

I need something to mount 22 of these decals that are the size of a sheet of note book paper to. If you have some scrap metal, plexi glass, anything that would be cool will work. The only catch is I really still don't have a budget on this.

I can come pick up the materials that won't be an issue.

Any help would would be great guys let me know.

Call an awards shop and ask them how much for blank wooden wall plaques. Tell them you are in a real bind because of some issue and see if they are sympathetic enough to cut you a deal. If not, buy a sheet of furniture grade plywood cut into the size you need router edges if wanted. Stain and shoot with clear coat. Buy cheap hangers for the back. Glue your stickers on the front. Should be done pretty cheap yet look decent. Or if you want them to be free standing. By a cheap piece of oak and router the edges of 2 sides and cut a groove the thickness of your plaque. Cut into base size pieces, stain, clean and set your plaques inside the groove. Or buy a cheap piece of metal and take a grinder to swirl the face. Cut into pieces larger sizes than the sticker so you see like an inch of the swirl all the way around and make the wooden bases like before and slide the metal in for free standing plaques. You may be able to get an awards store purchase 22 wall plaques with little overhead.

I have all the saws router, stain, possibly clear coat, and guns to shoot the clear or we can aerosal or brush on. You might be able to get all 22 for less than $20 if you can find a cheap piece of wood you think is good enough to use. Or you can also get by with going to the home store and finding a piece of decorative paneling that you can use(they make alot of choices, and cheap) and making the bases. Again probably under $20.

i have some big 1/2" sheets of frosted plexiglass

How many? I would not have a problem using both metal and plaistic just as long as they get mounted.

PM me any details guys I will be on and off the board today since things got crazy here at work.