kil-kare question

xlr8tn

Me and my brother are going to try to make the test and tune next Thur. out there. I know the gates open at 5pm but when do they stop racing? Also, what's the crowds looking like this time of year?

Theres alot of people going down to kilkare now... they stop running at 9 unless there are alot of breaks then sometimes they go untill 10.. i would undoubtly go to kilkare over any track in ohio ... except norwalk.. but eve then i think it is just the facility that brings me to norwalk.. i have the same 60ft's there.

are the crowds real heavy? I know I went to a test and tune at trails a few years ago and the wait between runs sucked...over an hour. Not in a hurry to do that again.

Let's just say that I wish all tracks could manage the lanes like Kilkare. They somehow can manage to run the lanes through very quickly, while other tracks seem to take forever at times.

Let's just say that I wish all tracks could manage the lanes like Kilkare. They somehow can manage to run the lanes through very quickly, while other tracks seem to take forever at times.

cool. I'm pretty sure we're going. Just gotta hope the weather holds out. Right now the 10 day is calling for rain next Thursday.

There having a three day race this weekend that pays out well so i'm sure it will be packed this weekend !!1

also they run super pro 1/8 mile just in case you didn't know

I'm more of a test and tune type of guy. :D I like to go and make 3 or 4 passes and head on home.