Saturday, June 6th, Dox Open House

Doc1647545523

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to try and make it.

Kudos for being quite the host. Best "new" member award pending.

:)

you wont show ... lol

I'll try to make. Will they let me dyno my truck

i doubt it your truck im sure will be WAYYYYYYY to heavy for there machines. there dyno is the one where you take the wheel off an they attach it to where your wheel woudl sit. an your car jsut kinda hangs there. unless they have changed dynos since two years ago.

you wont show ... lol

i doubt it your truck im sure will be WAYYYYYYY to heavy for there machines. there dyno is the one where you take the wheel off an they attach it to where your wheel woudl sit. an your car jsut kinda hangs there. unless they have changed dynos since two years ago.

on stands....you turd

You get the rubber off your fenders yet Jarhead??

Looks like I will be flying solo up there. This sounds like... quite the event!!

nope, and it will probably still be there tomorrow!

Matter of fact a bird flew in my garage and couldn't figure out how to get back out. He was up in the rafters flying around, knocking dust and dirt all over my car. I had to run to the store for a min so I just left door open, hoping he would figure it out.

Well I get back to find bird shit all over my car and even more dust/dirt. I'm pissed. I thought the bird found his way out. Ten mins later I here him flying around again.

I decide to help him out! He got carried out on a stretcher!

Anyways, I will not have the bird shit or the dirt and dust. It is a very good chance the rubber is still going to be there. I am supposed to have a club race in the morning at Pacemakers again. I don't think I will be off work in time to make that.

Matter of fact a bird flew in my garage and couldn't figure out how to get back out. He was up in the rafters flying around, knocking dust and dirt all over my car. I had to run to the store for a min so I just left door open, hoping he would figure it out.

Well I get back to find bird shit all over my car and even more dust/dirt. I'm pissed. I thought the bird found his way out. Ten mins later I here him flying around again.

I decide to help him out! He got carried out on a stretcher!

Anyways, I will not have the bird shit or the dirt and dust. It is a very good chance the rubber is still going to be there. I am supposed to have a club race in the morning at Pacemakers again. I don't think I will be off work in time to make that.

Very funny..LOL

ONLY 15 HOURS, 15 MINS AND 13 SECONDS UNTIL DOCS OPEN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM GOING TO CREAM MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, but seriously, its almost time.

I look forward to seeing the toys. Sadly my car still won't be on the road :(

:) It don't matter what you're driving there! Heck, I'm driving a '97 Buick to the open house.

It'll be good to see you again. And you still haven't seen the WRC yet, have ya Bill?

We couldn't have asked for a more glorious day. I hope everyone has a great time.