Saturday, June 6th, Dox Open House

Doc1647545523

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for everything Doc! Sorry you (and many others) didn't even recognize me :p Maybe for your next event AJ will come out with me.

I asked myself, "How is it possible that Ashley could become even more beautiful?" But you are. ;)

Truth is, most of us are too intimidated to talk to you now that you've proven you're a better driver than most of us. :eek:

Thanks for everything Doc! Sorry you (and many others) didn't even recognize me :p Maybe for your next event AJ will come out with me.

Never seen you or your car!

Yout must have pulled the ole 'Dine and Dash'

I asked myself, "How is it possible that Ashley could become even more beautiful?" But you are. ;)

Truth is, most of us are too intimidated to talk to you now that you've proven you're a better driver than most of us. :eek:

ashley, we found you a suger daddy:D

I asked myself, "How is it possible that Ashley could become even more beautiful?" But you are.

Truth is, most of us are too intimidated to talk to you now that you've proven you're a better driver than most of us.

ashley, we found you a suger daddy

ashley, we found you a suger daddy:D

Woohoo! Doc, that was the perfect way to suck up to me, but I won't forgive you until I get the Lotus :cool:

Woohoo! Doc, that was the perfect way to suck up to me, but I won't forgive you until I get the Lotus :cool:

I'm glad you finally decided to throw that boy-toy of yours to the side, and upgrade to a more .... a more ..... mature man, a man of the world, someone who can lavish on you all the fine things that a lady of your sophistication deserves.

Would you like the Lotus top open or fixed for your evening drive, my darling? ;)

I'm glad you finally decided to throw that boy-toy of yours to the side, and upgrade to a more .... a more ..... mature man, a man of the world, someone who can lavish on you all the fine things that a lady of your sophistication deserves.

Would you like the Lotus top open or fixed for your evening drive, my darling? ;)

ahahaha doc not only throws a good party but hes got a way with the ladies hmm. thanks for holding it was a great time.

doc your like the awesome uncle every one always wishes they had. lol

Haha! Now you know why I came to your party alone... ;)