Why shouldn't I get an IPhone

Trouble Maker

Someone convince me before I buy one. I want a smart phone but I don't see anything out there that is as easy and can do as much as the IPhone does. I love Verizon and I get a decent discount, but that's not enough anymore. I kind of want to wait for an Android phone to come out on Verizon, but I'm thinking realistically that will be a year plus, then you will have to hack it to make it capable because Verizon will lock everything out. I'm not waiting for some phone to come out that only exist in someones mind right now.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an ipod touch, and I have a black berry storm. I almost want to dump the BB because the touch works soooooooo much better.

if you want a phone to email etc.... get the iphone.

Get one! It has so many great features, and with the apps there is always something fun to use it for. Plus, incase you didnt see, apple just announced upgrades for 3.0 today, including a price drop. iPhones will start at 100 with fewer features, but the normal ones saw a price drop as well. Ill never own another phone.

a verizon employee told me they're working on getting the Iphone here soon, so you verizon guys might get it without switching providers

I've been reading rumors about this for at least six months, and as far as I understand they are still simply rumors. My contract was up in Feburary and I went and played with the smart phones that Verizon has and they didn't do anything for me.

I want a smart phone, we browsing, good apps for add on stuff. That's just where it seems the IPhone has such a good base now that they only some other smart pheons are starting to get. I saw an app the other day for free (normally 1 dollar) that you input your #'s from your (stupid) grocery store cards and it makes a 'card' on the screen. I want that. I always forget to bring those fucking cards to the store.

I use a Samsung Omnia, the only reason I got it was cause it runs Windows, (and I'm a die-hard windows user) the first thing I did was installed a hacked version of WinMo6.5 (factory is 6.1) to unlock all the features VZW wants to charge for. I dont have a single complaint.

a verizon employee told me they're working on getting the Iphone here soon, so you verizon guys might get it without switching providers

Yeah, that's what I was thinking because the contract with AT&T is up in 2010 so I've heard and that's when my plan ends and hope that Verizon has them.

will never own another phone after my iphone.. i have a ton of apps like 4 pages worth, a shit ton of pictures and not really any music and i have 6.6gb left so it holds a decent amount

because you can't receive pictures of andi's boobies hanging out. who wants pics awww sorry iphone guys you can't receive them :(

oh wow no mms or emails with pictures in it? if that is true i will never buy an iphone until they fix it. i use my camera or video camera almost every day and send pictures back and forth.

what a fail apple.

how big are aps and such? I dont listen to music and such but concerned that games and apps and such will take up space on the phone so would the 8 gig hold a lot of apps and games?

ive had one since February, i've never had any problems with it, and the apps that i have downloaded have served a good purpose. there are tons of apps, and yes, some are completely worthless, but if you use discretion to chose what you think you need, you wont end up with a worthless app. my apps, un general, 3 pages worth, take up less than 700mb. i do however have 4.5 gigs of my home selection of music on it, and about 1.5 gigs of pictures. having alot on it will slow it down, but not much.

ive had one since February, i've never had any problems with it, and the apps that i have downloaded have served a good purpose. there are tons of apps, and yes, some are completely worthless, but if you use discretion to chose what you think you need, you wont end up with a worthless app. my apps, un general, 3 pages worth, take up less than 700mb. i do however have 4.5 gigs of my home selection of music on it, and about 1.5 gigs of pictures. having alot on it will slow it down, but not much.

there is an app so you know when your girl is on her period and when she is most likely to get pregnant (very usefull info) i wonder if you can program it for more then one girl .... anyone know

• Upvote 1

there is an app so you know when your girl is on her period and when she is most likely to get pregnant (very usefull info) i wonder if you can program it for more then one girl .... anyone know

hahahaha, neato

how big are aps and such? I dont listen to music and such but concerned that games and apps and such will take up space on the phone so would the 8 gig hold a lot of apps and games?

Apps aren't all that big. I have over fifty apps, 29 videos/tv shows, 344 pictures, 1469 songs and I still have over 3.1 GB's left on my 16 GB.

As far as the MMS thing it is going to "fixed" on 06/17/09 however a article I read says that At&t is not going to implement it until the summertime.

LOLLLL