Got my RX-8 Wheels back...

BIGGU

k

nono no doesnt do it for me. it makes your car no wlook like a pontiac vibe....

Please don't compare his car to a Vibe. His car looks nothing like that POS. The new 2010s, now those do look like a POS Vibe.

Please don't compare his car to a Vibe. His car looks nothing like that POS. The new 2010s, now those do look like a POS Vibe.

trust me his car used to look sexy but these new rims make it look like a dam pontiac vibe. i cant wait for you to put your stockers back on.

i could see your brother making this mistake but you? you have such good taste. mabey its just me an i PRAYYYY they look better in person.

I have to agree with Jones and Paul. The stock wheels look much better than the RX8s. Not feeling them at all, and I do see hints of the VIBE because of the wheels.

I like the MS3s a lot, but a drop is all they need to look great from the factory.

http://www.pontiacpedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/pontiac_vibe_gt.jpg

Pic whore hijack to save the thread with Stock MS3 Photo :D

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/110434931/original.jpg

trust me his car used to look sexy but these new rims make it look like a dam pontiac vibe. i cant wait for you to put your stockers back on.

i could see your brother making this mistake but you? you have such good taste. mabey its just me an i PRAYYYY they look better in person.

HEY NOW.