CR Summer Drag Day 2009 @ NTR

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in as usual lol

I'll hopefully be there, and my car should be much faster than it is now :)

itl be a good race between the two of you , sincne as you both are/will be still slow lol

edit: im slow as hell as well but im faster then scott on street tires woooo hahahh wooo ahha weee wooo

z28zach- it would be nice to get another lt1 out and by the next track day I should be running a lot faster. 125 shot, tune, drag radials, and a clutch should be done by then. hope your surgery goes well.

z28zach- it would be nice to get another lt1 out and by the next track day I should be running a lot faster. 125 shot, tune, drag radials, and a clutch should be done by then. hope your surgery goes well.
. Well if you need some help all. I have do is have 5 weeks off work I have worked on these fbodys for while now and I know a couple great lt1 tuners.so don't hesitate at all for some help....... 5 weeks of being stuck in this house you would be helping me lol Edited by Z28Zach

im going and should have a better set-up by then. paul, find a way to go so you can get owned.
yea ooook, imagine my car with traction, an not spinnning till the 660 mark... you gonna need some more parts

this might be enough but eeee im not worried :bangbang:

yea ooook, imagine my car with traction, an not spinnning till the 660 mark... you gonna need some more parts

this might be enough but eeee im not worried :bangbang:

Your car had plenty more traction then i did. Its gonna be armagedon for you hoe

Your car had plenty more traction then i did. Its gonna be armagedon for you hoe

mmmhmmm its cool bring it

To 1/4 the wrx or not.....

why so you can run mid 13's? with your rock crawler? :bangbang: