CR Summer Drag Day 2009 @ NTR

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony how many spots are left open, and is it possible for me to pay at the track, im still working out a few bugs on the El-Camino, got it running Saturday but it still has some sputtering issues and I need to see if I can borrow a set of drag radials for the car cause it won't hook on street tires.

I also have a heads/cam bolt-on ss that wants to make a few passes, what would his price be if I brought him along, would he get my SM price or would he have to pay full price?

I want to sign up, but I'd like to pay in cash on Friday. Will there be room?

lol so many people have said this

an what itll come down to if you cant preregister in the past it was a first come first serve thing.(in the past some people tryed to reserve a spot an pay at the track an never showed up that was a lost spot some one coudl have) goodluck

lol so many people have said this

an what itll come down to if you cant preregister in the past it was a first come first serve thing.(in the past some people tryed to reserve a spot an pay at the track an never showed up that was a lost spot some one coudl have) goodluck

Cool, I guess i'll show up early then :D

pray it doesnt sell out before that time .... have thorne buy it threw paypal an then jsut give him the cash slacker

There are still 18 tickets left according to the website. I'm just going to hope for the best, sucks being poor, ftl.