CR Summer Drag Day 2009 @ NTR

MrMeanGreen

Well.. I signed up my buddy with the jr dragster- and now they are going to be out of town that day.. Stupid ADRL.. lol (even though its sweet) Formulized- is it ok if i bring out another car to replace his? Ive already paid for it, so i figured this would be ok- just wanted to get with you first. - thanks -AJ

yea man you good. when you go to sign up they look for you name on the sheet not your car. but im sure he will note it but wont be a problem goodluck

btw anthony you suck that is all :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how well are they going to tech?

in the past they have one guy(yes 1 old guy) mainly jsut checks for leaks battery has to be tied down. helmet has to be snell approved ( if it isant find some one at the event with a snell approved .. tech in with that an then just use your regular one) but usually very good about easy tech in. if you have a pos( you do drive a dsm oooooo) then done bring it out, if its leaking anything

going to quick, i don't have a cage

anthony pops off 10 second passes an they dont say much because its a private track rental. if you are gonan trap liek 130+ or dip nto the mid 10s they might say somethign, but you shoudl be good

Someone know- what all consists of the classes ran for the friday night king of columbus. Do they have 275 drag radial class? I cant remember what exactly they run- havent been to one for 2 years.. They are probably alot faster than my car- but i might run it just for the fun of it..

I am going to talk to Christian tonight and see if about signing up for this.

We'll see for sure. I wouldn't mind going for fun. 8psi on a full interior supra and a dying torque converter isn't conducive to the 1/4 but it's not like it's for money.

I'll tell everyone just like before, "Close your eyes and just listen. It'll sound much faster than it is. Don't look at the time." :D

Not sure on the classes, check NTR's website.

Brian, I don't have a bottle. I'll get one if you wanna trade me transmissions :D I won't be trapping shit with the one in there now until RPM repairs it.

Ive tried- looked at ntr and nothing.. oh well.

ok im registerd sorry guys no 15 lb passes. i dont think they will let me go 8.50s

ill be on 9 lbs. got the new converter so hopefully it actually pulls. and got the powervalves tuned some hope its pig rich so i can add the timing in.

Not sure on the classes, check NTR's website.

Brian, I don't have a bottle. I'll get one if you wanna trade me transmissions :D I won't be trapping shit with the one in there now until RPM repairs it.

Your facebook said you were over near Youngstown, if so you were like 10 mins from my house. :D