CR Summer Drag Day 2009 @ NTR

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150-200 jets, skinnies, cam swap, will spray off the line for the first time, will use the trans brake, will use slicks, will not have a full tank of gas...

Sounds fun, I am HOPING to have my setup ready to go myself. Maybe we'll have to ine em up. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't King of Columbus the same day? If so, I'd bet they prep pretty well for that event.

I plan on attending this event, well both, the CR day and King of Columbus. Even though I am nowhere near fast enough for King of Columbus.

Should be a good time.

usually there is a 10.5" tire mustang that runs 7s and ricart.

Ya- i didnt really know- just looked like a bunch of street cars, and i didnt want my buddy to come out with his slingshot injected dragster- and their not be any compound laid down till like 5. ya know what im saying?

But ya- it should be a good time! I used to have a s-10 like yours- sold it a few years back.. HOpe to see ya out at the track.

if you go to iron pony you can get a SNELL approved helment for cheap. last time trails checked

you might be able to find some closeout prices at iron pony.com

if nto when you get the the track find some one witha snell approved helmet an tech in with that heltmet ab then give it back an jhsut your yours

if you go to iron pony you can get a SNELL approved helment for cheap. last time trails checked

you might be able to find some closeout prices at iron pony.com

if nto when you get the the track find some one witha snell approved helmet an tech in with that heltmet ab then give it back an jhsut your yours

Cool thanks:cool: