closed on a house today

Slimpsy1647545505

Guest tbutera2112
I live in Lancaster..why? You wanna come hang out and be my BFF Jill?

fo' shizzle

actually it looks like a nice place, and i was wondering if it was in a decent area for that price since ill be looking in a few years

whats your address? i think im just gonna murder you and take over your house, problem solved

fo' shizzle

actually it looks like a nice place, and i was wondering if it was in a decent area for that price since ill be looking in a few years

whats your address? i think im just gonna murder you and take over your house, problem solved

Don't make me get out the boxing gloves and start punching people in the face!! durrrrr...haha. (hopefully you are keeping up with the camaro thread)

No dude. . but I love Lancaster. It's like 25 minutes from Columbus, and there really isn't a "bad area" down here. Especially when it comes to nice homes. It's the type of area you can forget to lock your vehicle and not worry about it. I highly recommend it!

Guest tbutera2112
Don't make me get out the boxing gloves and start punching people in the face!! durrrrr...haha. (hopefully you are keeping up with the camaro thread)

No dude. . but I love Lancaster. It's like 25 minutes from Columbus, and there really isn't a "bad area" down here. Especially when it comes to nice homes. It's the type of area you can forget to lock your vehicle and not worry about it. I highly recommend it!

that dude is something else lol

and ill definately be looking into that area...i know a few people down there...k im done thread jacking! back to normal jacking!