Anyone boating today sunday?

wnaplay1647545503

Might be going jetskiing with way too many friends.

I've never braved Alum on a summer weekend. My schedule's flexible enough that we usually go during the week. How much of a clusterfuck will it be if we go tomorrow?

From what I have ever read Supra and Moomba had Lquid Force edition boats. Liquid Force is a wakeboard company so it is just their edition. And I though Supra and Centurion were the sister companies anyway. I thought he thought I was asking what board he rode because of the way I worded it.

Sorry all i saw Wake and assumed board. I have a Moomba Mobius LS boat and ride liquid force. Every year there is a Moomba Liquid force edition boat. http://www.moomba.com/liquidforce/

Hell yeah. I got Shanton his first ride on a Mobius LS a few nights ago and he is in love. Where have you been on Thursdays? We are always wakeboarding.

Anyways I need some help from the more experienced riders. I am still learning and trying to get my slides and riding switch down right now. I quit trying to jump for awhile until I get some other things down pat

Guest GMoney
I just have been missing Thursdays at Alum. I normally ride Sunday night and Monday night at Alum. Then hit up Griggs another night and Saturday morning.

What year Mobius?

99. My gf lives out on lake Choctaw and her best friend has it. We usually use her sea ray for tubing and then hop on the Mobius when its time for business. I know they changed the hull in 01 on the Mobius. It throws a pretty nice and somewhat intimidating wake without any kind of balast or sacs at 23mph.

Guest GMoney
99. My gf lives out on lake Choctaw and her best friend has it. We usually use her sea ray for tubing and then hop on the Mobius when its time for business. I know they changed the hull in 01 on the Mobius. It throws a pretty nice and somewhat intimidating wake without any kind of balast or sacs at 23mph.

I have an 01 and Sunday i had 900 lbs of ballast and with 6 in the boat at 24mph the wake is about waist high and about 20+ feet wide at 70 feet out. I can add as much as 1700 lbs of ballast if really needed.