Would you die for your Jaguar???

Snowflake

Guest tbutera2112
I might of tried to keep my shit if I was alone but with a kid in the car with me I would have no problem giving my shit up.

ok so what if the kid was in the backseat or something and these guys are jumping in the car to steal it...you have no idea what is going to happen to the kid

plus, he got shot in the back...so it seems like there wasnt even a fight, it looks like they walked up on him and gunned him down

ok so what if the kid was in the backseat or something and these guys are jumping in the car to steal it...you have no idea what is going to happen to the kid

plus, he got shot in the back...so it seems like there wasnt even a fight, it looks like they walked up on him and gunned him down

I wouldnt leave without the kid regardless whats going to happen.

Its all senseless...

Guest tbutera2112
I wouldnt leave without the kid regardless whats going to happen.

Its all senseless...

yea, when i first read it it sounded like the kid was in the backseat or something and they were tryin to take the car with the kid in it...but now it says he was shot in the back...so idk wtf happened...needs more clarity

From what I can tell the car jackers rolled out after he pulled out his pistol and he started chasing the crooks. Doesnt make sense though with 8 shots to his back...

Sounds like he didn't finish the job he set out to do....so they did. Sad.