columbus racing is garbage! dont join!

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

infractions given (and locked thread per procedure over there)

so where is my pretty green wall.

:woowoo:

edit:haha sweet!

You have earned this much epic win:

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu233/arsebadger/EPIC.jpg

Guest Removed
He has a hobby....You guys better be careful his myspace says he is a bodybuilder. I know I am freakin scared!

he is also a :ninja:

you better be scared..mike is going to be mad when he see's that the back tires are melted off :eek: :bangbang:

• 2 weeks later...

A little portion of a thread over on Cleveland Racing....

scattered the motor last night. hole on each side of the block bigger than softballs, and no oil pan left, u guys prolly dont give two shits but figured someone might care

Did not know a car that only makes 398 HP and 400 tq could do that?

Apparently karma's a power adder...

Zing!!!!

Who was the guy that pulled his Blue TA in on a U-haul trailer from out of state and thought it was all bad ass ready to go? This was at QSAL about a year or two ago. He said it needed tuned bad. Some older dude with his kids. He pulled in just looking for a race and everyone flocked over to the car watching it come off the trailer. Is this the same dude?

Guest Removed
Who was the guy that pulled his Blue TA in on a U-haul trailer from out of state and thought it was all bad ass ready to go? This was at QSAL about a year or two ago. He said it needed tuned bad. Some older dude with his kids. He pulled in just looking for a race and everyone flocked over to the car watching it come off the trailer. Is this the same dude?

negative ghost rider

Not too sure where this guy went wrong, he seemed decent? I haven't really read this thread or too much of the others but bigger douchebags have gotten out of the oven.. shrug.

He actually made it out. I put him back in the oven after he made threads on 5 different sites bashing us. The only reason I didnt ban him was so he could see what we were saying about him in his intro thread. He's the front runner for the most butt hurt award of 2009.

Not too sure where this guy went wrong, he seemed decent? I haven't really read this thread or too much of the others but bigger douchebags have gotten out of the oven.. shrug.

you must have missed him being an asshat, here and on other site, complaining about CR, then calling his car a "vette and cobra killer" then claiming to really be at 500hp, even though he didnt dyno it, then pulled out the ricer excuse handbook for why. Even though not a sole on earth running his combination is running anywhere near 500hp, not to mention he thinks 116mph traps on street tires is normal for a 500hp fbody. :rolleyes:

Scattered the motor at 6700rpm, isn't that what rev limiters are supposed to prevent? A car making 100hp over stock (we're assuming around 400hp, right?) shouldn't be a grenade unless it's poorly put together or you drive like a moron with no mechanical sympathy. It's too bad he's 19 and still walking around like an open wound, taking a few snaps so seriously he has to flood the internet forums with rebuttals, but you'll have that... At 19 I was driving a 90hp Jetta GLI (first gen, bitches!) and happy to have it, so I guess I'd have been a little more humble about things, not assuming I'd get hugs everywhere I went, but then again we communicated by telegraph and smoke signals back then so...

What was the question? Oh yeah, the kid chose poorly, picked the wholly fail instead of the holy grail... ...and I just farted.