PayPal Fees / Holding your money

iwishiwascool

I have processed more than 12k through paypal in the last decade with out a single complaint or refund.

I sold something on ebay last week and was informed that in addition to the 2% increase since the last time I sold something of significance, I would have to wait 26 days before the funds are released.

Really?

This together with eBay's ridiculous final value fee increases compels me to say goodbye to eBay.

I bought an item on ebay on Monday, selected "Credit card" as the source of funding.

Paypal processed a credit card transaction however it was to my checking account and not my credit card.

Just glad I caught it so I didn't overdraft my checking account.

I bought an item on ebay on Monday, selected "Credit card" as the source of funding.

Paypal processed a credit card transaction however it was to my checking account and not my credit card.

Just glad I caught it so I didn't overdraft my checking account.

You had it set up that way...

I just made a purchase and noticed that it didnt go through my account. Looked on PP and it was pending to a closed account. Luckily my bank denied it and didnt accept and charge me the extra fees. (Just because an account is closed doesnt neccesarily mean it cant be charged to)

Any way I went into PP and change my account setting and everything was Kosher.