any one here a car salesman

SRTurbo04

like the title says is anyone here a car salesmen? i need to find someone at a dealer that will give us a GOOD amount on a car we need to trade in an we are buying something else. if you can help me pm me please

car is a 2007 mustang v6 5 speed 18k perfect condition.

So do you want to sell the car to a dealer or trade it in? Do you know what you're wanting to buy?

Well kbb shows 13k trade in... he owes 20500.... so we have to trade it in on something an take a major hit. :mad:

Most car salesmen can't do shit.... it is all the "sales manager"....

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

Yea I know :(

Well kbb shows 13k trade in... he owes 20500.... so we have to trade it in on something an take a major hit. :mad:

Gotcha. The place I was going to recommend might not be able to "hide" that much negative equity, but you're welcome to give them a try. If they go to Saturn West in Hilliard, talk to Scott Bean (General Manager of Saturn of Columbus). Tell him I sent you and he might be able to help out. I used to be a sales consultant there for a couple of years.

There is a guy on the board who is (at least was) sales manager at the Ford Dealership here in Marysville. He has a conv mustang I believe but I cant remember his SN. It is something GT(go figure right...) Maybe give Chapman Ford a call and ask for the sales manager and see if his is still down with CR.

If he has that much neg equity keep it and don't get another car until this one is paid off. You're going to keep transferring the neg equity around and never get ahead.

trust me we know a family member has beat the shit outta this car an we need to trade it in on somethign more economical

Gotcha. The place I was going to recommend might not be able to "hide" that much negative equity, but you're welcome to give them a try. If they go to Saturn West in Hilliard, talk to Scott Bean (General Manager of Saturn of Columbus). Tell him I sent you and he might be able to help out. I used to be a sales consultant there for a couple of years.

thats i apprecaite this will do

back story My dead beat brother bought a a mustang brand new last year an spent a shit ton(he didnt shop around at alll) well a week later the bank calls him said to bring the car back. so my mother felt bad an some how got sucked into cogisning the loan. well since that time my brother an his gf of 7 years broke up an they had a condo together. well they stopped making payments an hes filiking bankrupcy. well we know he beat the shit out of that car. so my mom is taking the car from him( since she son the loan an hes filing) an now were stuck with a car that gets shit for gas mpg, its horrible in the winter an all around just a shitty car. we know were gonna take a hit but were hoping to get somethign more economical an better in the winter. if its tooo much of a hit then yes we wont be trading it in.

sorry for the rant just outraged at this molment

If you plan on burying that much negative equity (which I dont recommend) know what you are going to buy before you approach a dealership.

Burying 7k in negative equity is going to be hard. You are going to have to go after a big money vehicle or something with huge rebates. I can explain more in detail if needed. Just shoot me a pm.

There is a guy on the board who is (at least was) sales manager at the Ford Dealership here in Marysville. He has a conv mustang I believe but I cant remember his SN. It is something GT(go figure right...) Maybe give Chapman Ford a call and ask for the sales manager and see if his is still down with CR.

Jason, goes by OSUGT on the board here. Great guy, known him for a long time. I bought my wifes car through him as well. I am sure he would treat you right.

If you plan on burying that much negative equity (which I dont recommend) know what you are going to buy before you approach a dealership.

Burying 7k in negative equity is going to be hard. You are going to have to go after a big money vehicle or something with huge rebates. I can explain more in detail if needed. Just shoot me a pm.

exactly.

It might suck, but I would keep the car for a few months and get as much out of it as you can by selling it privately.

Good luck.

08/20/09 DET METR Regular $14,500 4,483 Above BLUE 6G A Yes

08/19/09 CEN FLA Regular $14,300 5,859 Above WHITE 6G A Yes

08/24/09 GA DLRS Lease $14,400 7,985 Above ORANGE 6G A Yes

08/12/09 NADE Regular $12,000 10,933 Avg WHT 6G A Yes

08/18/09 FAAO Lease $13,300 12,318 Above RED 6G A Yes

08/11/09 MINNEAP Lease $13,700 13,352 Above RED G2 6G O Yes

08/19/09 SEATTLE Regular $8,400 15,161 Below RED 6G A No

08/20/09 NORTHSTR Lease $12,400 17,444 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes

08/21/09 MANHEIM Lease $14,300 19,096 Above WHITE 6G O Yes

08/17/09 GTR TMPA Lease $13,200 19,231 Avg BLACK 6G O Yes

08/18/09 GA DLRS Lease $13,000 19,763 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes

Sounds like you are trying to mislead the people you are asking for help from.

nooo the cars in perfect conditon but i know how he drives the car an hes beats the shit out of it. it takes it but i dont want a car hes abused the way he has. there are no mechanical issues with the car.

i sell cars

where?

nooo the cars in perfect conditon but i know how he drives the car an hes beats the shit out of it. it takes it but i dont want a car hes abused the way he has. there are no mechanical issues with the car.

Sorry dude but this makes no sense. He beat the shit out of the car but its in mint condition? Its either/or. As for your predicament, sounds like your brother could really care less about his mom's finance's which sucks but is there anyway to hang on to the care and pay off more of it before trading it in? Your DEFINITLY going to get more by selling it outright than trading it in on a lease'd care aswell. Also, if you sell it outright you will be rid of any payment at all, sounds like in your position that might be a big bonus.

Sorry dude but this makes no sense. He beat the shit out of the car but its in mint condition? Its either/or. As for your predicament, sounds like your brother could really care less about his mom's finance's which sucks but is there anyway to hang on to the care and pay off more of it before trading it in? Your DEFINITLY going to get more by selling it outright than trading it in on a lease'd care aswell. Also, if you sell it outright you will be rid of any payment at all, sounds like in your position that might be a big bonus.

Aren't those things like $14k new? or maybe on sale, ford is always having rebates.

Problem with selling private is u can get 09s almost brand new for what we he owns on the 07. Trust me this was our first thing an we will try but for 20500 it won't happen.