do you really need to...

Dave1647545494

ride a motorcycle at close to 200mph on 71 in traffic?

I'm on my way home from work and need to change lanes turn on signal check mirrors start to merge over for some reason I check my mirror again see a single light hear a roar and then see a tailight that fast like under 30 seconds from when I see the headlight untill its gone if I woulda merged any faster.......

ride safe

ride a motorcycle at close to 200mph on 71 in traffic?

I'm on my way home from work and need to change lanes turn on signal check mirrors start to merge over for some reason I check my mirror again see a single light hear a roar and then see a tailight that fast like under 30 seconds from when I see the headlight untill its gone if I woulda merged any faster.......

ride safe

if you woulda merged any faster.....he woulda still gone right around you....

No, he didn't need to. If he lives long enough to understand he'll eventually slow down. If not, he'll be a pic on rotten.com with his butthole hanging out of the back of a minivan... Without the traffic? Sure, get on it, let your ZX14 flag fly, but in traffic the little old lady in the Cutlass Ciera will surely kill you... My 2 cents.

Of course I'm a newb, so who's to say..?

Sorry, that was me.

I was running late for my haircut.

On a real note, I've had sort of the same situation. I was one lane from the fast lane and I was getting ready to pass the person in front of me. I check my mirror, check my blind spot then get ready to get over. Look again and next thing you know I have a Vette, BMW and a GTO fly past me on 670.

I don't know why I didn't get over, just checked that one more time or it would have been a bad situation.

I've opened my bike up on country roads w/ zero cars around, but on the freeway in traffic, that's just dumb.