F-Body Lower Control Arm Question

wagner

I am going to be out of commisson on saturday recoping from surgery :(

Maybe I could get all cracked out on meds and just ride shotgun? Not much different than usual just add the meds in for epic insanity.

I will also have a better idea of my budget after they mod me since I will know how much lube my insurance is going to provide. I hope they use KY it is my fave...

If you wanna go cheap, box your stockers. They work ok, otherwise I prefer the lower cost adjustables. You don't need adjustables but if you take the time to get a good alignment and setup, they are worth it.

Well I am going to have to do this in stages since I can't afford to do it all at one time. I am not going to cheap out just to do it, it is going to be done correctly and to my needs.

I am a fan of the BMR stuff:

http://bmrfabrication.com/F-bodySuspension.htm

Their Panhard rod seems to be a bit cheaper. I have a cheapy Jegs adjustable, but it's not on-the-car adjustable...that said, once you have it centered correctly, you shouldn't need to touch it again.

I run the body-mount Spohn TA. I have the older slider-unit with the beefier mount, and it does hit the ground. I believe the newer units have better ground clearance.