4k, which white one?

Bam

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brian, i didn't narrow it down to those two only, just in my searching yesterday found two cars I liked and couldn't decide which would be better.

as for my civic, i've had it for 6 months, LOL, and its getting a little cramped, especially now since we don't have a minivan anymore, just two compact cars to haul the kids around and we can't take their bikes/toys really.

I'll have to check out the trunk space on the regal, and the ride on the cherokee, but we'll see.

But yeah, my civic is worth $4k so that's all i want to spend since I don't want a loan, any other ideas?

Ive had both (well i have a gtp but its the same)

1.) the regal/gtp is okay nice mgp

2.) its a normal car

the jeep

1.) i actually wish i didnt sell it

2.) 4wd

3.) mudding

4.) ohio snow (my brother plowed my cherokee in with 4ft high snow and it crawled right out!!!)

So i'd vote jeep, but buy a classic. the plastic panels on the bodies are gay

The Regal is a GTP in disguise, but a more comfortable interior. That car has plenty of room inside, big trunk, drives nice, decently quick, good aftermarket, easy to work on, etc. IMO it would be SOOO much more fun than a Cherokee, and make a much nicer daily. The only advantage to getting the Cherokee is if you want an SUV, or plan to go offroading and shit

wow so much hate towards the Regal.

So, To clear some things up...

-S/C is an EATON M90, not commonly known for needing rebuilt. good lube system and snout. occasionally a coupler might go out. not expensive fix.

-I may be a moron for this but last year I drove from columbus to mansfield every weekend for school and even through blizzards at 70mph I couldnt get it to wiggle. these cars PLOW.

-I have maybe invested 900 bucks in mods and now currently have a potential 13s car and I get 23mpg average, 0-60 in 5s range EASY. sturdy car, comfy, sleek, designing is much better on the 1997+ than most cars of its class.

-I am also not a grandma driving a boat. If you see my headlights you WILL hear my blower. plenty of middleaged, college aged people are rolling in Regals. RegalGS.org has thousands of members in that age group and are VERY helpful on Anything.

-Torque-280 Hp-240, 3600lb car and plenty of room (Trunk space 16.9Q ft i Believe, I have fit full grown deer in the back of mine.

wow so much hate towards the Regal.

So, To clear some things up...

-S/C is an EATON M90, not commonly known for needing rebuilt. good lube system and snout. occasionally a coupler might go out. not expensive fix.

-I may be a moron for this but last year I drove from columbus to mansfield every weekend for school and even through blizzards at 70mph I couldnt get it to wiggle. these cars PLOW.

-I have maybe invested 900 bucks in mods and now currently have a potential 13s car and I get 23mpg average, 0-60 in 5s range EASY. sturdy car, comfy, sleek, designing is much better on the 1997+ than most cars of its class.

-I am also not a grandma driving a boat. If you see my headlights you WILL hear my blower. plenty of middleaged, college aged people are rolling in Regals. RegalGS.org has thousands of members in that age group and are VERY helpful on Anything.

-Torque-280 Hp-240, 3600lb car and plenty of room (Trunk space 16.9Q ft i Believe, I have fit full grown deer in the back of mine.

Grandma Mobile.

I say have fun hitting bumps and vibrating off the road. the steering on those POS' sucks wang..plus its a dodge..do you like your tranny?

all of you suck. jeeps are overrated..its a jeep thing you wouldnt understand. jeep rhymes with cheap cause they arent even that cool. thats all I got..straight six-likes dick..ummm fuck