Never send you food back

SLOWLX

So true tho, nothing is as ignoring as someone bitching about their food.

Nothing's more annoying than paying $13 for a plate of food and having it suck, only to have some piece of shit in the kitchen think that he's funny by putting something in it.

Nothing's more annoying than paying $13 for a plate of food and having it suck, only to have some piece of shit in the kitchen think that he's funny by putting something in it.

I'm not talking about your "food sucking," I'm talking about the bitch, bitching. People make mistakes, especially during a restaraunts rush. These things happen, and most of the time it is not the waiters fault, but the cooks, or the lack of communication/misunderstanding between the two, and can usually be fixed fairly quickly. I thought the same thing till I worked in the restaraunt business. Waiters are not "reTards" especially the ones that work at a place were you are buying a $13 plate of food. If you have a problem deal with it accordingly like a human, not a doucher. Again, its wise and smart.... Not to fuck with someone that handles your food.