Wanted: Your Biggest Cheapest POS, Running or Not

Bigbird

Hey guys, I've got some issues with a roommate. Basically my roommate won't let me use the entire garage spot that I'm paying for, unless I put a car in it. If I put my bike there, she puts a bunch of her crap around it, and parks her car in the middle of the garage. She then expects me to still pay full price. My Camaro is a bit to long to reasonably fit in the garage. I'm thinking I should probably just put the biggest hunk of shit I can get in there. I don't care what it is, preferrably not running actually...to keep cost down. Literally the cheaper the better. I won't be driving this car. Just leaving it in the garage. Help me guys!

Eh...if I'm gonna spend $500, I'd like to be able to use it as a beater. Does that BMW drive?

And Ramsey, how long are you looking at till you take that trans out?

a couple months, at least. car is located in lewis center, where you? wouldnt mind getting it off my street for a while.

Guest Removed
Rob gear head has my old ranger that has been beat to shit... doesn't drive but u can stick it theree I'm sure he'd be willing to let it go. For close to nothing if not free just to get it out of his shop

no i dont.....:gtfo:

86 mustang gt convertible at Rob's for $500. Runs and drives, just waiting on the title. 5.0 5spd.

how about me or john just park random cars in it? im sure john would use this service more then i.lol his drive way looks like a parking lot.

Guest Removed

wow...all these pms on a car, that has been for sale here for weeks... and no body wanted it then...

there are storage fee's owed at the shop where this car is sitting.

wow...all these pms on a car, that has been for sale here for weeks... and no body wanted it then...

there are storage fee's owed at the shop where this car is sitting.

:( exactally the car(minus the vert) i want as a project a POS lol

ryan have you talked to your romate about this. whats the big deal its not her fault ur car wont git in there(an why wont it?) whats wrong with her using the extra space if your not going to use it? i knwo your paying for it an all but if your nto using it, it seems kinda petty that she cant use it lol

The problem is that I had my bike parked in there, on my side, and she asked me to move it just because she doesn't want to park close to the wall if she doesn't have to. The problem with this is that she put her shit (a tree and a grill) on the other side of the bike, basically leaving me with a quarter of a spot. So really, there's nowhere for me to move the bike, let alone the fact shes trying to tell me what to do with my space. Doesn't sit well with me.

My car "fits", but just barely. It's literally inches from the garage door when it closes. Also our other roommate parks her car in the driveway behind my car because she's evidently scared to park around front? I'm not entirely sure. So if the one roommates car is in the garage, and the other is behind me, I pretty much have to houdini my ass out of there. It's a major pain in the ass, and it's much easier to just park right out front. Also, I then have nowhere to put my bike. But evidently I'm being immature and ridiculous, so I guess I'll just forget this. But I'll keep Ramsey in mind...

how much are you paying per month for the garage space? just curious

The deal is, I have a smaller room than the other roommate that's renting. I pay $350(goes up to 375 in January) a month for the room, and the garage space. But according to my "friend" (the owner), I can only use the full garage space if I'm putting a car in there. I understand $350 a month is a good deal, but the fact of the matter is, she's not living up to her end of it. So unless I put my (or a) car in there, I don't get the full extent of our agreement. This is not what was agreed upon before I moved in. Hence why I kind of want to shove whatever piece of crap in there. If I'm going to pay for the space, then I want to at least have the ability to use it. I really don't have a problem with her putting her shit there, and parking there. To be perfectly honest I could care less, but if that's going to be the way it is, then I shouldn't have to pay the full price. She just says that I'm only paying for the room, I just get to use the garage if I'm going to put a car in it.

Do u want me to sex ur roomate up mabey she's needs loosend up :)

That's an understatement and you have no idea, Paul. I'm not going to gossip about her, but she needs it bad.

I have been in the same situation. If you are paying for it you should be able todo what you want with it.

Good luck with it. I like the pos idea. Wish I had thought of that

Well it's good to know someone doesn't think I'm completely insane.

Iil

The deal is, I have a smaller room than the other roommate that's renting. I pay $350(goes up to 375 in January) a month for the room, and the garage space. But according to my "friend" (the owner), I can only use the full garage space if I'm putting a car in there. I understand $350 a month is a good deal, but the fact of the matter is, she's not living up to her end of it. So unless I put my (or a) car in there, I don't get the full extent of our agreement. This is not what was agreed upon before I moved in. Hence why I kind of want to shove whatever piece of crap in there. If I'm going to pay for the space, then I want to at least have the ability to use it. I really don't have a problem with her putting her shit there, and parking there. To be perfectly honest I could care less, but if that's going to be the way it is, then I shouldn't have to pay the full price. She just says that I'm only paying for the room, I just get to use the garage if I'm going to put a car in it.

That's an understatement and you have no idea, Paul. I'm not going to gossip about her, but she needs it bad.

Hahah weell hoooook it uppp son!!

Also why don't u u just sitck ur shit. In ur g arage space an make a cubby hole for ur bike

While utalizing the remaining space for ur crap so she can't use ur part of the spot?

She literally said she would push my stuff up against the wall...

And she wouldn't give it up. Not a dig on you, just the kinda girl she is. If you wanted it you would have to work for it, and I couldn't do that to you Paul. You would rather have your balls ripped off and fed to you than have to deal with her.