Wanted: Your Biggest Cheapest POS, Running or Not

Bigbird

The deal is, I have a smaller room than the other roommate that's renting. I pay $350(goes up to 375 in January) a month for the room, and the garage space. But according to my "friend" (the owner), I can only use the full garage space if I'm putting a car in there. I understand $350 a month is a good deal, but the fact of the matter is, she's not living up to her end of it. So unless I put my (or a) car in there, I don't get the full extent of our agreement. This is not what was agreed upon before I moved in. Hence why I kind of want to shove whatever piece of crap in there. If I'm going to pay for the space, then I want to at least have the ability to use it. I really don't have a problem with her putting her shit there, and parking there. To be perfectly honest I could care less, but if that's going to be the way it is, then I shouldn't have to pay the full price. She just says that I'm only paying for the room, I just get to use the garage if I'm going to put a car in it.

That's an understatement and you have no idea, Paul. I'm not going to gossip about her, but she needs it bad.

Sucks dude. My lease ends in Jan.... :bangbang:

Eh...if I'm gonna spend $500, I'd like to be able to use it as a beater. Does that BMW drive?

And Ramsey, how long are you looking at till you take that trans out?

1995 bmw325i 4door

180,000 miles

v6 auto blk w/ tan interior

loaded with everything

new brakes,rotors,thermostat,upgraded aluminum thermostat housing

very nice and somewhat new 16in borbet rims w/ newer tires

Some pics of the car can be seen in the old for sale thread that "allblack325i" made about 2yrs ago.

I dont have any pics of it b/c the car is at my fiance's mom's house that is 35min. away. . but it was a black 4door 95bmw 325i it had passenger front fender damage,passenger side headlight damage(but still works) , passenger side hood damage, and bumper damage on that side. My fiance drove this car but just got a new car so its been parked now. But like I said, my fiance drove the car just how it is for 2 monthes straight driving 30miles round trip everyday so its still a great running car. Right before she parked it the cover for the radiator fan became loose b/c a clip broke that holds it up and it fell down on the plastic fanblade chewing it up. This now causes the car to overheat but if you get a new fanblade you'll be set. I cleaned up the interior so it looks great. . The car also has those 16in borbet rims on it with practically brand new tires. Let me know

Perhaps have a conversation with her concerning what your issue is, and ask for a reduced rate in rent.

Tried it. She's now saying that I'm only paying rent for the room, and that I just get to use the garage. But I only get to use the full space if I'm putting a car there...or something? Completely not at all what we agreed upon before I moved in.

Tried it. She's now saying that I'm only paying rent for the room, and that I just get to use the garage. But I only get to use the full space if I'm putting a car there...or something? Completely not at all what we agreed upon before I moved in.

Sounds like someone needs a Stone Cold Stunner followed by a beer bath.

you live with 2 chicks? I want to see pictures of them. If they are pleasing to my sight i will call them, take both out to dinner, spoil um, do my business on um, and use their hair to wipe it up. If they dont smell like trash, i might stick my wick in um later.

1995 bmw325i 4door

180,000 miles

v6 auto blk w/ tan interior

loaded with everything

new brakes,rotors,thermostat,upgraded aluminum thermostat housing

very nice and somewhat new 16in borbet rims w/ newer tires

Some pics of the car can be seen in the old for sale thread that "allblack325i" made about 2yrs ago.

I dont have any pics of it b/c the car is at my fiance's mom's house that is 35min. away. . but it was a black 4door 95bmw 325i it had passenger front fender damage,passenger side headlight damage(but still works) , passenger side hood damage, and bumper damage on that side. My fiance drove this car but just got a new car so its been parked now. But like I said, my fiance drove the car just how it is for 2 monthes straight driving 30miles round trip everyday so its still a great running car. Right before she parked it the cover for the radiator fan became loose b/c a clip broke that holds it up and it fell down on the plastic fanblade chewing it up. This now causes the car to overheat but if you get a new fanblade you'll be set. I cleaned up the interior so it looks great. . The car also has those 16in borbet rims on it with practically brand new tires. Let me know

hmmm

i have a 1989 isuzu trooper!!! its perfect for what your looking for. great for storage becuase its a big box on wheels but you can still put shit in it. lol. it runs but has no power due to a burnt exhaust valve. im trying to get 400 for it but if you throw me a resonable offer im sure we can work something out especially if your picking it up. i have the title in hand its ready to go!!!! pm me if you would like to discuss it further. Edited by Red Beard

Time to get out of there.

Sounds like you are living there with no rental aggrement, place that she owns (and can change the rules at any moment). If this is the case, do the following. Find another place to live, don't tell them or anyone who might talk to them that you are doing this. Sounds like she's crazy and if she finds out you are moving out might get pissed and kick you out, change her mind about something else (like the rent cost). Maybe she'll get pissed and decide she doesn't want your bike in the garage one day while you are there and decide to move it for you (and drop it).

Anyways, I'd get the fuck out of their as quickly and discreetly as possible.

It's almost winter, find a friends to sit your bike, or a small amount of room from someone on here to rent from.