new to CR

03zoomzoom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, that makes me special. you remember me. ha ha ha. yep, the little blue jap car is a work in progress. not to mention my daily driver. My projects normally end up very long and drawn out.

is this the one that had the fake intercooler in it cause u were building a turbo kit for it but didnt install it yet...??
  • Downvote 1

I think you may be the first person who did better before the pics. :lol:

I feel ya though on the DD and life long project. My GTP was my DD when I was moding it. It took about 3 years to get it to where I wanted it then I took everything off because all it did at that point was break. I put one too many Nozzz stickers on my fender along with the ram air intake and the trans just couldn't handle it.

:barf:

Let me get this straight...you have an intercooler on your car, but no turbo? And I won't even get into the stickers or tail lights...

yeah, yeah, yeah. i hear ya.

sooo why do oyu have the intercooler in there mounted with tubing but no turbo...?

And dear god I just noticed the wannabEVO shark fins....
:barf:

just noticed that ahhhh

Those don't look 1/1000000000000000000000th as bad, besides why didn't you just keep the stockers? And dear god I just noticed the wannabEVO shark fins....

But they are so nicely unevenly spaced. shits sweet

Edited by 3.1cutlass

so you seem like a cool enough person but, it seems that you have an unusual taste in mods. if it makes you happy then thats fine but, we are still gonna talk shit about the tail lights, stickers, un-usable intercooler, and shark fins. Welcome to CR. :)

... and shark fins. Welcome to CR. :)

Hey now ... I want a vortex generator (fins) on my car. Of course I have a functional wing too, but still. :)

Noob, you've got some rice in you for sure, but I can appreciate that you are in the middle of a project. I will rip on your interfooler until the day the boost is real though.

ok, so you have wack tails and a bunch of stickers and an interfooler and stuff, but honestly the thing that annoys me most is the BYERS dealer sticker and license plate frame. It bugs me enough when regular people with regular cars leave that shit on, but you're a car enthusiast who mods his car, and you didn't bother to take that shit off? instead you just build a collage of decals around it. :confused:

I mean it's your car and everything but come on dude, lol

This is a perfect example of why the oven needs to go. People being dicks because they dont like someones car or what they have done to it.

Honestly I thought he'd get worse responses.

Thats just how it is. People are gonna be honest, if he doesn't flip out he's cool and will fit in fine. Who cares what we think anyway, it's his car. I'm not a fan but I gave him +rep anyway

Thats just how it is. People are gonna be honest, if he doesn't flip out he's cool and will fit in fine. Who cares what we think anyway, it's his car. I'm not a fan but I gave him +rep anyway

Exactly. Compared to the way we used to act in here, this guy got the red carpet rolled out for him considering the circumstances. I'm sure it's a fun car to drive on back roads, but the riceyness is discouraging.

Exactly. Compared to the way we used to act in here, this guy got the red carpet rolled out for him considering the circumstances. I'm sure it's a fun car to drive on back roads, but the riceyness is discouraging.

You two drive Camaro's.

http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/images/smilies/imported/box.gif