new to CR

03zoomzoom

wow, all kinds of input. ha ha ha. yeah, I've heard the ricer thing half a million times. Most of the rice is from old projects, back when I didn't really have the $$ to get worthwhile parts. The Byers stuff is because I worked there when I got the car. I got the car for cheep, brand new and they still take good care of me when I need parts (msrp $18,000 loan=$10,500, I'll give them a little advertisement). Since I work at Germain Cadillac, they give me a hard time (Germain vs Byers). and yes the interfooler, I found a Godspeed intercooler for $50. There was no way I was going to pass on that deal. I wanted to see how it would fit and have just never gotten around to taking it off. Thanks for the welcome though. seems like a fun crowd.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a mod list if you're interested.

Exterior: 205/50/16 Bridgestone Potenza G009, Motegi MR2043 SX5 Silver rims, Gorilla splinedrive lugnuts, Tokico Blue struts w/springs, Mazdaspeed rear sway bar, Custom March Performance Stainless Steel rear sway bar links w/Chrome Molly ends, Megan Racing MX-6 rear strut bar, GT Spec trailing arms, blue painted calipers, Hawk HPS brake pads, crossdrilled rotors, Corksport steel-braided brake hoses, SpooledUpRacing 4-1 header, Mazdaspeed axel-back exhaust, Custom cold air intake w/NOS, AEM Dryflow filter/bypass valve, Intercooler, turbonator, MSP valve cover w/engine cover, hose technuques blue silicone vaccum hoses, prostripe decal/pinstriping, 50% tint, door edge guards, black/euro taillight assembly, DDS HID 8K headlights, Spiderlight brakelight bulbs, xenon b/u lights, LED turn signals/marker bulbs, Mazda OEM hood protector, Tribute washer nozzles, Pilot air diffusers, code alarm CA-135 alarm system, Ventshade window visors, APC blue radiator cap, Blue GReddy oil cap, Corksport strut tower bar, Optima redtop battery, Millenia-S PCV valve, Denzo irrirum spark plugs and Belden wires.

Interior: Corksport Mazdaspeed Gauges, Speedhut stainless steel gauge trim, Blue Momo shift boot, B&M shortshifter, Corksport shifter bushings,bronze-oil shifter bushings, chrome interior door handles, Cobra E-9110 radar detector, Optix LED lights, Arospeed headrest springs, blue/silver Sparco smart pedals, Autometer dual gauge A-pillar, ProtegeGarage Steering column gauge pod, AEM wideband a/f gauge, Cyberdine voltmeter, Autometer cobalt boost/vacuum gauge, painted trim panels, LED map/dome lights, Polk Momo C300.2 amp, Tsunami 2 Farad capacitor, 10" Kicker CVX, Polk 5x7 speakers, Polk 6x9 speakers, Clarion MAX 385VD headunit, 10lb NOS tank and trunk organizer.

In the works: Powdercoated P5 valve cover, P5 spoiler, NOS spray bar, Autoexe grille, stage 1 clutch/flywheel, and upgraded motor mounts/suspension bushings, GT Spec suspension components.

This is a perfect example of why the oven needs to go. People being dicks because they dont like someones car or what they have done to it.

Meh, he's doing fine. You don't give us enough credit. I think most everyone who responded can understand his situation and recognize and good potential member. He likes his car, goes to meets, and turns wrenches/ stickers. Sure I see a blue ricey looking Mazda but I also see someone who enjoys cars and isn’t afraid to show it off, it’s a work in progress and from one car guy to another I can respect that. What he said makes sense (not that he has to defend his actions) and he seems to roll with the punches so what’s the big deal? He’s got positive rep from a lot of the “Dicks” in the thread in is on his way.

So again welcome mang!

So we have a likable-in-personality ricer on the board? Nice.

Welcome home young squire.

so you seem like a cool enough person but, it seems that you have an unusual taste in mods. if it makes you happy then thats fine but, we are still gonna talk shit about the tail lights, stickers, un-usable intercooler, and shark fins. Welcome to CR. :)

seems to be the general consensus . props on 3 pages

welcome....ish

is this shit still going on? wtf. so this one time i was dipping my nuts in this freaks mouth, when all of a sudden her dick touched my leg. her name was fred, i miss her.

Very shallow attempt at a Sam-esque story. I give it a 4/10. Needs more character development.

Fixed :)

I saw you had a chubby in your pants when I pulled into Rob's with it today. So either you actually love the Burgundy mobile or you like, well, me. And that makes you homo ;)

By the way I saw this blue vehicle in person today and a vortex nearly knocked my toupee off. I vote ban.

Wow, the econo car is sticker-chjarged. Nice.

Nothing says lame as ricer like some Altezas and an intercooler to no where. I bet it has that nice fart can sound too.

Its not your type of car who cares ........Not everyone can do what they really would like to there own car. I mean I bet that 94 fire bird you own is the best and fastest thing here. People live and learn im sure you have done something in your past that you regret. People grow you know, maybe thats why he joined Columbus racing for. To open his ideas and views on his and other cars.

• Downvote 1

wom wom wom wom wommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where'd ya see the little blue jap car today? It's been parked at the shop since 7:15 this morning.

I saw you had a chubby in your pants when I pulled into Rob's with it today. So either you actually love the Burgundy mobile or you like, well, me. And that makes you homo ;)

By the way I saw this blue vehicle in person today and a vortex nearly knocked my toupee off. I vote ban.