new to CR

03zoomzoom

Its not your type of car who cares ........Not everyone can do what they really would like to there own car. I mean I bet that 94 fire bird you own is the best and fastest thing here. People live and learn im sure you have done something in your past that you regret. People grow you know, maybe thats why he joined Columbus racing for. To open his ideas and views on his and other cars.

At age 16, I might buy into your horse shit. At age 26, well, sorry you are a rice supporter.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At age 16, I might buy into your horse shit. At age 26, well, sorry you are a rice supporter.

I bet he went out with a hair dryer and screw driver and took off his stickers and changed his tail lights because of what some redneck with a LT1 told him. You showed that ricer!!!

I bet he went out with a hair dryer and screw driver and took off his stickers and changed his tail lights because of what some redneck with a LT1 told him. You showed that ricer!!!

Redneck? You obviously don't know me.

Oh, you are trying to be funny with some sort of stereotype. It was a good attempt, thanks for playing.

Michael with the stupid fast silver subaru? Last time I saw him he ran that thing out of oil and went boom.

lol no i used to work at the byers subaru too for about a year (07-08) bought and 08 STi. I never had a silver one, but mine did go boom, but not from lack of oil, but from bad ringlands.

I knew Johnny, i actually took his job when he went to doing paperwork/IT for Byers. I know his brother Anthony now. That places detail has gone to shit since me and Manny left.

lol no i used to work at the byers subaru too for about a year (07-08) bought and 08 STi. I never had a silver one, but mine did go boom, but not from lack of oil, but from bad ringlands.

I knew Johnny, i actually took his job when he went to doing paperwork/IT for Byers. I know his brother Anthony now. That places detail has gone to shit since me and Manny left.

What a small world lol johnny is one of my best friends, also know Anthony really well also. Thats so crazy what is your name?

I worked with Jonny, Ben and Michael. I want to say we had a few others that came and gone, but I can't remember their names. I still stop by once and a while to get parts.

I have not seen Ben Watkins for a long time, I use to date his sister back in high-school , I talked to jonny yesterday said he remembers you guys. He said he wants to join or is going to join not sure.

i obtained this much about you from this thread

1. You will buy anything for 50 dollars, cause it's too good of a deal to pass up (tail lights and interfooler)

2. you like stickers

3. you may have some of the most distasteful mods on a protege

All in all, +rep....you're one cool cat baby.