This really did just happen to me

NTHER91

lol at the people too stupid to figure out what he was trying to say

sure he butchered it, but if you had any comprehensive skills at all you would be able to figure out what he was trying to say

"So I'm at work and I am doing my job. I provide security for a bank. I received some interior motion alarms from it, so I called and dispatched the police. They get there and find the door wide open. I decided to call a key holder out there to lock the bank up. While I was doing that, West Virgina's finest took a look around and got themselves locked inside the employee lounge! Lol so the key holder had to free the popo."

better?

I read the original paragraph three times and could not figure it out. I am glad Tyler was able to clear it up.

+rep to Tyler.

Sigh, I'm done with this thread

space ghost why did u stick your nose in this? I don't give u shit cuz you wrecked a bike being an idiot.

somehow my lack of use of simple punctuation brings out the douche bags.

If u can't read without it being perfect then don't struggle. Just don't read it.

Um I was being serious you had to let the police out. You said you are the "key holder".

Key holder = The Merovingian

I said nothing about spelling, I understood what you typed. :confused:

Sorry I lol'd here.

Nther, I extrapolated the gist of what you were trying to say, but it was pretty messy none-the-less. Web-Grammar absolutely counts when other people are trying to read what you're saying, as opposed to listening to a funny anecdote.

It was funny too, too bad this thread took a shit on the topic.

Guest tbutera2112
Sorry I lol'd here.

Nther, I extrapolated the gist of what you were trying to say, but it was pretty messy none-the-less. Grammar absolutely counts when other people are trying to read what you're saying, as opposed to listening to a funny anecdote.

stop making serious posts and start pooping again

Sorry I lol'd here.

Nther, I extrapolated the gist of what you were trying to say, but it was pretty messy none-the-less. Web-Grammar absolutely counts when other people are trying to read what you're saying, as opposed to listening to a funny anecdote.

Rob wins, fatality!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/CMPunk186/LiuKangDragonMorphFatality.gif

Who are you again? If your going to critique it fix it don't be lazy like the last guy show me and the four other people who don't care if you breath what I did wrong. Oh please show me how to use a comma and a period mrs. The haze. Don't be lazy about it you took the time to tell me I don't know how to type ..... As I said fix it,show your interweb friends how leet you are by sick burning me. Then ask your self this will you be hanging out with friends and bring this thread up and joke and laugh about how dumb I am? Yea that make you the bees knees pal.

Jesus Christ, way to get over-worked just because a few people mention that they can't understand your poor typing. Yes, I guess we're assholes for not being able to read jibberish. Stop getting so defensive and being a fucking dick about it just because someone can't read your post.

So...

Evan critiques sentence structure while not using capital letters or apostrophes, and TheHaze also critiques grammar while ending his sentences in prepositions?

Is that a question?

Anyway, I don't think anyone here cares if he doesn't use proper and perfect English. If someone leaves out capital letters but still maintains sentence structure and I can easily read it, then it's fine. If someone doesn't use any or very few punctuation marks, misspells several words and leaves out details, then of course people are going to question what he's trying to say.

lol at the people too stupid to figure out what he was trying to say

sure he butchered it, but if you had any comprehensive skills at all you would be able to figure out what he was trying to say

"So I'm at work and I am doing my job. I provide security for a bank. I received some interior motion alarms from it, so I called and dispatched the police. They get there and find the door wide open. I decided to call a key holder out there to lock the bank up. While I was doing that, West Virgina's finest took a look around and got themselves locked inside the employee lounge! Lol so the key holder had to free the popo."

better?

My brain thanks you.

Guest Removed
Yeah, go fix it. The landing pages are not dynamic enough.

im not even talking about that. they use to have instruction link listed with the parts...and now it takes days for the parts complete page to even work right.

im not even talking about that. they use to have instruction link listed with the parts...and now it takes days for the parts complete page to even work right.

That page load change wasn't my bright idea. Unfortunately, most of them aren't :(.

The instruction links are still there if it's something we have instructions for.

Guest Removed
That page load change wasn't my bright idea. Unfortunately, most of them aren't :(.

The instruction links are still there if it's something we have instructions for.

make it fucking work damn it!:mad:

Guest Removed
Rob I think u think he has more power than he does , I mean the guy is in meetings all day lol

randy might be able to make things happen, but all he says is " our website sucks anymore" :(