I am on the edge or what?

TTQ B4U

So I come home after lunch to focus and get some work done vs the office where I get bothered all the time....but before that, I login to CR in my family room to chill for a bit. Mind you, we have a wall of windows in our great room which is in the front of the house and our entry way door, I like open with the storm door locked, just to let more light in the room. Also note that I have two boxers, 60lb pup and a 75lb male who are both quite stout and have deep barks.

Sitting at the PC, I hear someone walk up to the front door, I lean over to see the door and he quickly reaches over and yanks on the storm door handle as if to see if it's locked :eek: I'm stunned and like WTF. Cool thing is my 9mm is in the computer cabinet all cleaned from the other night and simple waiting. Now she's in my hand...

The bell rings and there are two guys with clipboards in their hands. I call the dogs who are basking in the sun in my office around the corner. Both hit the door like a bug on a windshield. :cool:

I thought the first guy was going to fall over the second :D:D

I walk to the door with my "little friend" in my hand and just simply wave them off. I don't think they took their eyes off the dogs but I hope they saw the fool with a gun.

WTF is wrong with people!! Am I insane and paranoid or is Dublin going to hell!!! ???

I gotta start drinking more during the day. Needless to say, the cops have been notified of two suspicious guys as if go out there to track them down, I'm going to jail.

Off my rant and hoping it was all a dream. I know I'm on high alert from the neighbors break-in on Saturday, but damn!

All this in a quiet area with nieghbors walking their dogs today and jogging/soaking in the sun. Crazy.

I used to live in a lazy neighborhood, we got broken into pretty often because no one bothers to pull a gun on them. Good for you. I have had several of those scam guys knock looking to sell cleaner or whatever, pretty sure it is a front to recon your stuff. My dog always backed them up.

Dublin is going that way. When I lived there (in river forest) there were break ins across the street in Muirfield every now and again. Someone broke into the GF's car and jacked a bunch of CD's, but left them on the ground (obviously left in haste). All the way in the back of a secure neighborhood, with only one mile-long road out of... That takes balls.

I used to live in a lazy neighborhood, we got broken into pretty often because no one bothers to pull a gun on them. Good for you. I have had several of those scam guys knock looking to sell cleaner or whatever, pretty sure it is a front to recon your stuff. My dog always backed them up.

Lazy is right. On Sunday I called for a neighborhood meeting for this Friday. Have 24 of 72 residents attending as my wife is on the Block Watch and nieghborhood committee.

One my agenda points is discussing a nieghborhood firearm training and shooting outing at the Powder Room. Hell, we do a golf outing and block party, let's at least see who has some balls and man-card to back up the block.

I'm pissed. Shit is going to stop.

Nope not paranoid they should have knocked or rang the bell. No reason to open the screen door. I cant fuckin stand when door to door sales people do that shit. I have a fucking bell if you ring it I will hear it. When I hear my outside door open you can bet that the shotgun is getting put in ready mode.