Kilkare today. in the s10

Mattsv8

sorry couldent see loading the s10 on the trailer at 5:30 am. neighbors.

but i did go to kilkare from 12-5pm.

the 4.56 didnt hood so good. best 60 ft was a 1.300 and best et 9.26 at 146 so picked up some mph. no its winter so the motor is coming out so i can check everything over. getting the powerglide up for next season. proably a little m block. some head work and way more boost. im bored with low 9s. thinking im going liquid to air intercooler too. so got some plumbing to do. and dual nedal and seat carb, or fast, big stuff fi. with either dual 55s or single 160s. and more fuel pump. will deff be a busy winter. finish the 8.50s cert. but im plannin on making low 8 sec power.

sorry couldent see loading the s10 on the trailer at 5:30 am. neighbors.

but i did go to kilkare from 12-5pm.

the 4.56 didnt hood so good. best 60 ft was a 1.300 and best et 9.26 at 146 so picked up some mph. no its winter so the motor is coming out so i can check everything over. getting the powerglide up for next season. proably a little m block. some head work and way more boost. im bored with low 9s. thinking im going liquid to air intercooler too. so got some plumbing to do. and dual nedal and seat carb, or fast, big stuff fi. with either dual 55s or single 160s. and more fuel pump. will deff be a busy winter. finish the 8.50s cert. but im plannin on making low 8 sec power.

lol i wish i had that problem.... i cant wait to see the new set up man

the stock block has been a boost and hp limiter for a while now. i just want it out before i f it up. im deff ready for some 20+lbs passes. and some better mph. i didnt think id get bored with low 9s.

what are your goals for the truck ??? Camaro ??? and Blazer ???

blazer is almost done. its just the stock 355 with 11.88:1 pistons. i decided to buy new alum heads. totaly fresh parts that way. all stock interior, and exterior besides drop. just a good driver.

the camaro is gettin the 355 and 225 shot of spray untill it blows. then a twin turbo setup more than likley a twin 76mm. setup and efi.

the s10 is getting the full 8.50 cert work this winter. proably just going to cut all existin cage out and build a full chrome molly cage. dart little m block. maybe bigger cam, and a lot more boost no less than 20lbs. so praobly arround 1100 hp. and right at the 8.50s cert. needless to say ive got a busy next few months. still trying to get some sponsors on the s10. wich i have a few lined up. and some on a 2010 camaro build up. but thats on the sponsors dollars. if i get it worked out. with a wife and two kids, work and gym 1.5hrs a day. im taxed but you only live once right.

she has wanted to since we met. the camaro was originaly going to be a mild 12 sec car for her. but my son laid clame to it. so i bought the blazer and she will drive it.

morethan lilkey if she dont suck at racing then she will race the camaro with the nos 355. so i can still run the truck. for now the camaro and blazer will b driven to and from the track. so no full slicks.

she has wanted to since we met. the camaro was originaly going to be a mild 12 sec car for her. but my son laid clame to it. so i bought the blazer and she will drive it.

morethan lilkey if she dont suck at racing then she will race the camaro with the nos 355. so i can still run the truck. for now the camaro and blazer will b driven to and from the track. so no full slicks.

has she ever drove the s10 ?? not a full pass or anything but just got into it alittle ??

the stock block has been a boost and hp limiter for a while now. i just want it out before i f it up. im deff ready for some 20+lbs passes. and some better mph. i didnt think id get bored with low 9s.

That would be a good idea, I learned that one the hard way :-)