Cant decide if you want the droid or the iphone?

V8 Beast

Watch this.

Its long, but if you are planning on spending a hundred dollars to upgrade its worth it.

(part 1)

(part 2)

Edit... I think I'm going to wait for HTC to release a droid with a keyboard.

Edited by V8 Beast

I wouldnt hold my breath for HTC to release an android phone with a keyboard anytime soon. As i posted in the other thread, verizon is getting a 3rd android phone, an htc with a bigger screen and 1ghz processor, with no keyboard. Sounds like verizon has the droid there for people who are looking for a keyboard. G1 is still the only android powered HTC device with a keyboard.

link

http://theunlockr.com/2009/10/25/mystery-htc-android-handset-has-a-name-and-a-carrier/

I wouldnt hold my breath for HTC to release an android phone with a keyboard anytime soon. As i posted in the other thread, verizon is getting a 3rd android phone, an htc with a bigger screen and 1ghz processor, with no keyboard. Sounds like verizon has the droid there for people who are looking for a keyboard. G1 is still the only android powered HTC device with a keyboard.

link

http://theunlockr.com/2009/10/25/mystery-htc-android-handset-has-a-name-and-a-carrier/

I can dream cant I... the keyboard on the touch pro 2 is pure sex.

Watch this.

Its long, but if you are planning on spending a hundred dollars to upgrade its worth it.

(part 1)

(part 2)

Edit... I think I'm going to wait for HTC to release a droid with a keyboard.

You work for Verizon correct? Did he mention a monthly service fee for either is around 150$ a month?! Damn. I think I'll stick with my Voyager that costs me a whopping $53 a month.

You work for Verizon correct? Did he mention a monthly service fee for either is around 150$ a month?! Damn. I think I'll stick with my Voyager that costs me a whopping $53 a month.

No I dont... The average price in covered in the first few minutes. Most people pay between $70 and $130 from what the studies say.

Edited by V8 Beast