Who do you miss the most?????

shittygsxr

I have realized that there are alot of people that havent been on in a while, so who do you miss the most????

Where has Mr.Bret been? I hope he is back in time to post the weekly QSL threads?

I saw Mr. Bret on here a few days ago...I wish he would post more though.

Thanks chaps.

Nice to be noticed and all that.

Cant wait to get the bike all finished up & ready to roll to Daytona & soon'ish after QS&L.

Hopfully there will not be as much QS&L meeting place stuff this year.

I'll be more than happy to start up the QS&L stuff again when the time comes if no one has any objections.

I miss her too..

I miss you too, you have barely been on, but you have an excuse what with buying a house and all that fun stuff...

I get on every other day or so but there is so much bickering right now I don't always post. I can't wait until we are talking about upcoming rides and other get-togethers :cool:

2insanezx10r

Where the heck is Joe, anyone talked to him lately?

Just talked to Joe and he's not doing too well. He's been really busy lately and then his sister passed away Friday. I wasn't expecting that!:( He said he'll be back on in time though.

Edited by NinjaNick

Just talked to Joe and he's not doing to well. He's been really busy lately and then his sister passed away Friday. I wasn't expecting that!:( He said he'll be back on in time though.

:( Hopefully things pick up for him and he can return. If you talk to him again send condolences from the board.

I'll never forget hiding behind the fences/trees while the cops buzzed by trying to catch up to you guys.