Who uses supplements and what do you use on a monthly basis?

2pointslow

Can you beat $4.00 per pound of protein?

for the stuff i listed? no. could i find any protein cheaper? probably. but i like the taste of the stuff i get, its $28 for 5lbs, and its gets delivered to my door.

plus i can also order zone bars for like $.50 each and any other abbott product i want at cost.

Brother has a GNC card and gets me this stuff.. tastes like a delicious chocolate milkshake (mixed with cold milk)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/IMG00028-20091013-0449.jpg

throw about 1c of crushed ice, about 1c of water, a banana and a scoop of that in the blender until smooth = delicious. will cut out the calories you're taking in from the milk, and is still really good.

and that doesnt have much protein in it...17g? i think the EAS has 23 and the meijer stuff i used to take (which i liked just a little bit more) was 26g

throw about 1c of crushed ice, about 1c of water, a banana and a scoop of that in the blender until smooth = delicious. will cut out the calories you're taking in from the milk, and is still really good.

and that doesnt have much protein in it...17g? i think the EAS has 23 and the meijer stuff i used to take (which i liked just a little bit more) was 26g

That much protein in a blender just makes it too thick and fluffy to consume..

for the stuff i listed? no. could i find any protein cheaper? probably. but i like the taste of the stuff i get, its $28 for 5lbs, and its gets delivered to my door.

plus i can also order zone bars for like $.50 each and any other abbott product i want at cost.

The stuff you get is no better than the stuff i get. There are only a few companies who produce mass amounts of whey powder. It all starts out the same, how the other companies formulate it after that is up to them.

I get it from the companies who produce the actual raw material.

Or

The online store where they sell their product in bulk to the public.

You better be good. I expect some by next week!

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/2/12/633700784191732260-crack.jpg

There are better options out there. 1/3 dimethyl + caffiene + low carb diet and intense training.

Get your own, i wouldnt touch ephedra. I was just saying it is not illegal in all states.