Who uses supplements and what do you use on a monthly basis?

2pointslow

That much protein in a blender just makes it too thick and fluffy to consume..

trust me, it doesnt. its good and still drinkable. not fluffy at all. thickens up just a bit from the banana mixed in, but its not like a BK milkshake or anything. i'd say its just a tiny bit thicker than that bolthouse fruitjuice you can get at kroger or meijer.

Now remember guys, supplements are just supplements and should be used as such.

Nothing beats REAL FOOD!!!

I would stick to 1-2 shakes a day, one being post workout.

CYCLE STIMULANTS, i cannot stress this enough. I have seen way to many people have thyroid problems from prolong usage of stimulants in fat burners and pre workouts.

Nothing beats the old staples.

Protein

Creatine

multi

fish-oil

extra vit C

yeah, i usually do one with breakfast, and another post-workout on the 2-3 days i go to the gym

i was thinking about using some creatine to bulk up a bit, but i start reading into it and i have no clue what im reading, then i just forget about it for a couple months. lol

yeah, i usually do one with breakfast, and another post-workout on the 2-3 days i go to the gym

i was thinking about using some creatine to bulk up a bit, but i start reading into it and i have no clue what im reading, then i just forget about it for a couple months. lol

LMAO!!

Creatine on paper isnt really ment to increase strength. What it does do is help replace ATP at a faster rate. The more creatine is availaible to the body, the more faster body can produce ATP molecules, so that more and more energy is availaible for the muscle contractions. This is how creatine acts as a great energy source for short bursts of exercise such as sprinting, bodybuilding and other athletic activities.

Now that being said the faster it replenishes, the more endurance you are going to have. The slower you will fatigue during your workout. Now if you can push one or two more reps taking creatine as opposed to when you were not taking creatine. You are going to build more strength, it will also aid in explosion during a 1 rep max.

Here is a little write up on why you feel bloated on creatine.

Since creatine is an osmotically active compound, it draws water into the cells where creatine is stored. Thus the body moves water inside the muscle cells, increasing cell volume and giving your muscles that postworkout pumped look. This increase in cell volume may help stimulate muscle growth over time when combined with strength training,

LMAO!!

Creatine on paper isnt really ment to increase strength. What it does do is help replace ATP at a faster rate. The more creatine is availaible to the body, the more faster body can produce ATP molecules, so that more and more energy is availaible for the muscle contractions. This is how creatine acts as a great energy source for short bursts of exercise such as sprinting, bodybuilding and other athletic activities.

Now that being said the faster it replenishes, the more endurance you are going to have. The slower you will fatigue during your workout. Now if you can push one or two more reps taking creatine as opposed to when you were not taking creatine. You are going to build more strength, it will also aid in explosion during a 1 rep max.

Here is a little write up on why you feel bloated on creatine.

Since creatine is an osmotically active compound, it draws water into the cells where creatine is stored. Thus the body moves water inside the muscle cells, increasing cell volume and giving your muscles that postworkout pumped look. This increase in cell volume may help stimulate muscle growth over time when combined with strength training,

so i think i recall something about having to drink a shitload more water while taking it...yes? also, is this something i would take as a daily supplement, or just on the days i work out? something a couple hours before work out? it seemed like there were always conflicting statements, which is why i kinda gave up on it a while back

so i think i recall something about having to drink a shitload more water while taking it...yes? also, is this something i would take as a daily supplement, or just on the days i work out? something a couple hours before work out? it seemed like there were always conflicting statements, which is why i kinda gave up on it a while back

Yes, there are alot of different ways it can be taken. Some say in the morning, some before a workout and some after the workout. The people who say after a workout that it aids in recovery only use it on the days they train.

I, think the most beneficial way to take it is before. Take 5 Grams, 30-45min before your wourkout. I do however take 10 grams a day, 5 pre and 5 post.

Vapor and whey. NO Explode as a back up when I run out of the Vapor. Eat right and recover. Not going for size, but power and movement, with endurance. Toned, not ripped, with flexibility and maintaining about 12% to 15% body fat. Any less and my joints hurt.

Oh, and Redbull and Grey Goose. Also know to my friends as the boosted Goose.