What to do with loud neighbors in my building

justinwebb

so I was sleeping since i have to work and its late but dumbass below me decides to bring a ton of his friends over which happens frequently and they all yell and scream and shit. Gets really annoying. I have cut their cable and spliced it so at will i can just turn off their TV, also found my way into the basement and can cut their power at will. I have thought about JB welding the lock shut when he is gone. I have tried to talk to the complex manager but nothing ever gets done. Not the confrontational type as if i try to talk to him if something happens i cant do anything. Also thought about printing up a ton of flyers stating he is a sexual predator and put them all over the complex. I am just tired of all the shit

Yea it's like a nightly occurance and right now as I type he is yelling. I don't like calling the cops cause I feel it's annoying for the cops to come out when they can be out tending to other more important matters. I am going to tell the manager tomorrow to either say something to him and fix it or else I will and they won't like what I have planned , and no lol I'm not going to kill him way to much effort

Call the cops. They have far less things to worry about this late at night typically and that IS what they are there for. Who knows, one of these nights he could get a little bit too out there and someone could get rowdy and start shooting.

I'd rather cops be responding to complaints like this than sitting on the side of the road with a radar gun. Call them.

Excellent :thumbup:

Thats what they're for. I've shut off power to my neighbors, but never thought of their cable, great idea. Last fucker that lived above me I pulled his meter out and set it in front of his door, called the cops, talked to the other neighbors who could hear them too and we gave the rental office shit about it. Noisey assholes didn't last two weeks before eviction.

When you leave for work in the morning place a sub facing the floor and play music on a loop. While he is trying to sleep off his hangover maybe he will get the point...

Make sure it's Mariachi music.

Guaranteed insanity, unless he likes that sort of thing (then you make it Cher).

as for the subwoofer Idea may I suggest Future Sound Of London - We Have Explosive. Run it on a 8 hour loop.

Easily one of the weirdest videos FSoL ever made. Could also recommend Black Sun Empire - Arrakis (

) and Brooklyn Bounce - Born to Bounce (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MyoCE98Vq0)

When you leave for work in the morning place a sub facing the floor and play music on a loop. While he is trying to sleep off his hangover maybe he will get the point...

You beat me to it. I have done this before when I lived in apartments and the people below me were always partying. I loaded winamp on repeat forever and played Los Del Rio - Macarena for a few hours starting at 8am. I just layed my speakers down on the floor locked my door and left.

Note on his door that says he's too loud, please stop. If he keeps it up, pour water outside his door when te temps are freezing so he slips when he leaves. If the heat is electric, kill his powerwhen he's not home ans when he goes to bed. Fuck with the cable always and randomly.

These are if you just don't want to confront him. Otherwise, hey fucker, keep it down. Sometimes fighting is the answer when reasoning fails.

LOL, no it won't.

LOL, yes it will.

Idiots will think it was a one time thing, will do it again. Cops are called the next time, guy will be taken in. I've seen it happen many times. You know as a property manager you get reports like that from the cops.

as for the subwoofer Idea may I suggest Future Sound Of London - We Have Explosive. Run it on a 8 hour loop.

Don't quite know what to say to this video.

/Win

The whole fucking with his cable/power is just utterly awesome too.