Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just think i have a clean slate 1k whats the rules and we can see what we can do WAIT if we are street racing there isnt anyrules u are braking them all

fuck it just tell both of them we will see them next year at kil-kare and to put their money where their mouth is

Edited by slowbusa

just think i have a clean slate 1k whats the rules and we can see what we can do WAIT if we are street racing there isnt anyrules u are braking them all

fuck it just tell both of them we will see them next year at kil-kare and to put their money where their mouth is

as he smiles with hands full of cash

as he smiles with hands full of cash

Why not just take these awesome, well balanced machines and take them to a track like mid ohio instead of ruining them by making them fag drag bikes? Go buy a harley

You mean people like to go around turns on bikes? I never would have known...

Why not just take these awesome, well balanced machines and take them to a track like mid ohio instead of ruining them by making them fag drag bikes? Go buy a harley

Dude ur a fucking idiot. This is about drag racing, yea we get it tracks r fun. Trust me I've been on plenty on a bike, and drag raced, and stunt rode...if u wanna try me n any category formoney let me know I'll roll the tire thru a turn on my stretched bike, o wait I already have.

time an place man this thread was about drag racing...if you want to go make a thread about a road course thats fine but no need to knock its not your cup of tea :gtfo:

Dude ur a fucking idiot. This is about drag racing, yea we get it tracks r fun. Trust me I've been on plenty on a bike, and drag raced, and stunt rode...if u wanna try me n any category formoney let me know I'll roll the tire thru a turn on my stretched bike, o wait I already have.

i do belive you just got owned lol

Yup, I'm the idiot. You know what else sounds like a good idea, taking an Indy car and turning it into a drag car. Sure it can be done, and I bet it would still be able to turn pretty well, but why would you do such a thing?

Nothing wrong with taking any bike down the 1/4, but believe me when I see someone on a sportbike on the street with an extended swingarm and lowered, I'm not thinking very highly of them.

time an place man this thread was about drag racing...if you want to go make a thread about a road course thats fine but no need to knock its not your cup of tea :gtfo:

i do belive you just got owned lol

This thread failed, I figured I'd spice it up a bit by voicing my opinion...i dont see any ownage.

Yup, I'm the idiot. You know what else sounds like a good idea, taking an Indy car and turning it into a drag car. Sure it can be done, and I bet it would still be able to turn pretty well, but why would you do such a thing?

Nothing wrong with taking any bike down the 1/4, but believe me when I see someone on a sportbike on the street with an extended swingarm and lowered, I'm not thinking very highly of them.

This thread failed, I figured I'd spice it up a bit by voicing my opinion...i dont see any ownage.

Oh there's ownage badboy. Ur choice, car or bike, drag or road course or backroads, I do t care an I'll own you all day long. Bring ur wallet