Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant let this thread die....i hate all types of bikes and riders. You are all fags....(god im bored)

Then get to making a list of all the things i sent you. So i can get your diet going!

Back on topic!

Audi sucks....

non stretched bikes are worthless....

Vettes are the new fox body.....

Did i leave anything out?

Oh ya mtown is a bunch of hustlas...:gtfo:

Then get to making a list of all the things i sent you. So i can get your diet going!

Back on topic!

Audi sucks....

stretched bikes are worthless....

Vettes are the new fox body.....

Did i leave anything out?

Oh ya mtown is a bunch of hustlas...:gtfo:

Yep, you got it.

600s do not have an advantage of 1000s in corners. Maybe back in the 90s it did, but todays 1000s are just as big as 600s. Not to mention that the 1000's, atleast back when my bike was made, had better suspension setups from the factory.

But you are right, I will have the advantage because I'm not stretched, but the 1000 out powers me so much that it doesnt even matter.

And I'm not saying that people arent allowed to drag race their bikes. I'm saying that I think they are ruining a well balanced machine by stretching it and lowering it. You wouldn't take a thoroughbred race horse and turn it into a pack donkey would you? That's all I'm saying.

you sir are retarded, 1000 might weight the same or less than current 600s but they do not have an advantage around corners. I would say youve never ridden a 1000 around any track, but I can say from experience that they dont turn in/hold a line/ or exit anything like a 600. 1000s are much harder to ride on a track, and for arguments sakes I have ridden a 1000 and a 600 around Mid O on the same day.

you sir are retarded, 1000 might weight the same or less than current 600s but they do not have an advantage around corners. I would say youve never ridden a 1000 around any track, but I can say from experience that they dont turn in/hold a line/ or exit anything like a 600. 1000s are much harder to ride on a track, and for arguments sakes I have ridden a 1000 and a 600 around Mid O on the same day.

So youre saying that you would have a better lap time on a 600 around mid ohio than you would with a 1000?

You're reading comprehension also fails so please try again.

You people are dense.

Here is you're logic. A 600 will be faster around a track than a 1000 for the same rider, depending on his skill...So a rider somehow gets extra skills when he climbs on a 600?

Jesus fucking facepalming christ

no he is saying riding a 600 is easier to ride around then a 1000....the extra power is good dont get me wrong but can also fuck you if you dont know what you doing. Easier to pin a 600 out a turn than a 1000.....

no he is saying riding a 600 is easier to ride around then a 1000....the extra power is good dont get me wrong but can also fuck you if you dont know what you doing. Easier to pin a 600 out a turn than a 1000.....

Oh, yeah for sure. But neither he or smuckingham were following the conversation because if they were, they wouldn't have said shit...too many hypothetical situations going on in here.

So youre saying that you would have a better lap time on a 600 around mid ohio than you would with a 1000?

You're reading comprehension also fails so please try again.

Its all depends on the rider and the track itself, but from my experience it was much easier to ride the 600 around than my 1000 and I personally was 2 seconds faster. Now was it mystical powers that made me faster, no. It was the 600 was easier to turn in and maintain the turn ( no torque rules) but lacked the umph out of the turn my 1000 had ( enter awesome wheelies). Also because of the lack of torque the 600 carried more speed into the corner and apex but doesnt accel like the 1000.

I think your reading comprehension sucks, I said I was faster on a 600 and at Mid O there are only two straights. I was faster on the 600 because mid O has more technical corners and that extra speed made up for the slower 1000 through the twisties but the 100 made up more time on the front and back straight into Thunder Valley.

• 3 weeks later...