Fastest n/a bike around

ullBsorry1647545533

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh there's ownage badboy. Ur choice, car or bike, drag or road course or backroads, I do t care an I'll own you all day long. Bring ur wallet

Ps, I'll out turn u on my stretched bike since u think so poorly of me n it. I live in Powell to we van make this happen whenever. God I bet that 600 is so cute, gets u the girls I bet....Um no

Exactly the type of mentality I would expect from a person I see on a stretched bike on the street. Its all about the image, and using it as a means of impressing others, or picking up chicks, and always have something that they are trying to prove. Well I didnt buy my bike to pick up chicks, as you obviously just admitted that's what you use it for.

Exactly the type of mentality I would expect from a person I see on a stretched bike on the street. Its all about the image, and using it as a means of impressing others, or picking up chicks, and always have something that they are trying to prove. Well I didnt buy my bike to pick up chicks, as you obviously just admitted that's what you use it for.

Iu have to disagree. This man hot laps this bike haha

Shit this bike has had so many riders make so many passes its insane

Oh an this bike (no offense erik) is hit... lol erik rides the living shit out of this bike street or trafck an puts it away. The bike has more burn ruber from racing then it does paint hahaha

Iu have to disagree. This man hot laps this bike haha

Shit this bike has had so many riders make so many passes its insane

Oh an this bike (no offense erik) is hit... lol erik rides the living shit out of this bike street or trafck an puts it away. The bike has more burn ruber from racing then it does paint hahaha

I never doubted his skills.

Stretched bikes are not only sexy as hell, but less of the wheel coming up for straight line racing = faster acceleration in most cases...unless ur JT. Erik has nothing to prove, he's just correct. Dont be quick to judge all stretched bikes cause they can still corner, just not as good. To each their own....

Stretched bikes are not only sexy as hell, but less of the wheel coming up for straight line racing = faster acceleration in most cases...unless ur JT. Erik has nothing to prove, he's just correct. Dont be quick to judge all stretched bikes cause they can still corner, just not as good. To each their own....

To each their own is right. But stereotypes are a bitch.

My bike doesn't have rear pegs, so even if I wanted to I couldn't ride a passenger, I sd u do. I have nothing to prove cus I already have.U sd u came in here to stir the pot....well u brought a wooden spoon, I brought a blender.

The worst part is ur A rider n ur stereotyping other riders. Big no no to me. As long as someone is riding who cares how they r doing it squid

The worst part is ur A rider n ur stereotyping other riders. Big no no to me. As long as someone is riding who cares how they r doing it squid

If you ride you should know that squids are like ricers, its not what you ride, its how you ride it. I've never seen Chris ride, so he could very well be a squid. But someone on a Busa can be just as much of a squid as someone on a 600...just saying.

ur right i dont try to do turns my bike cant turn to well and i right it on the street but my bike goes to the drag strip more then its ridin on the street.. well the why its set up right know it cant even be ridin on the street