New to CR

RC K9

Just wanted to introduce myself. I apologize for the rudeness in not doing this earlier as I registered some time ago. I have been in Columbus about 10 years, own a 2006 Trailblazer LS 4WD and a 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Car is stock minus the turbo timer, but I have a stockpile of goodies I am hoping to have installed by the end of spring. Will try to get some pics of the Talon up soon.

-Ryan

Edited by RC K9
spelled "car" wrong
  • Upvote 1

Welcome new guy. Post pics up before the dawgs get loose and rip you apart for not doing so.

Alex can I pay you to follow me around and keep me smiling?

$13/hour

yea u better add some pics up fast bud

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

Get out.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/68/l_ad1ab3f7ff324793b7c59b76747a1a49.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/85/l_a0ff184102354aefa30014df854a96b4.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you.

Anyone know where I can post a warning about a scammer here in Columbus that ripped me off on a turbo I bought last night? I need to get his info out to warn others and see if anyone has any info for me to help find this guy as he changed his phone # today. I am new to this forum so any help in where I should make that post is much appreciated. My access on this forum seems to be limited though.

I will pass on mowing the lawn. A bit cold outside. Thanks for the suggestion though. Much appreciated.

Masta' G, while all things are for sale for the right price, I doubt the right price would be offered by anyone so I feel I am safe to say that for the time being, it is not for sale. If you want to try to change my mind though, you are more than welcome to try.

I will pass on mowing the lawn. A bit cold outside. Thanks for the suggestion though. Much appreciated.

Masta' G, while all things are for sale for the right price, I doubt the right price would be offered by anyone so I feel I am safe to say that for the time being, it is not for sale. If you want to try to change my mind though, you are more than welcome to try.

You have the right attitude :thumbup:

Very clean DSM. Welcome to the jungle. Good job getting the pics up.