Picture of You

Casper

Oh shit, you got racing numbers on there now! :burnout:

You can thank my honey for that! He spent most of the night in the garage last night throwing stickers all over my bike!! Looks awesome, right? Now I'll look like a REAL dual sport rider on the 20th...can't wait to ride through that creek!!

You can thank my honey for that! He spent most of the night in the garage last night throwing stickers all over my bike!! Looks awesome, right?

He did a good job. Looks like your ready for a Hare Scramble or enduro.

Now I'll look like a REAL dual sport rider on the 20th...can't wait to ride through that creek!!

Get some experience in gravel! The Abandond RR bed can get tricky when the gravel gets loose. The creek crossing is no biggie. Just enough to get your feet wet. :D I need to get out this week and preride things.

Nope don't know any Love's. I might recognize him if I saw him. Highly doubt I would have talked to him. I am a very quite and keep to myself type of person. I do go to a lot of the "biker spots" coffee houses and get a coffee, drink it and leave. Not much for B.S.ing.

If you do make it up here let me know and I will be happy to show you around some decent riding while your up this way.

Awesome man, I definitely will. I doubt you'd run into my dad at a coffee shop though, he's more of a bar rat.