What daily?

Cordell

DAMN 4 cars for 2 people?! sorry to get off topic but why not just get rid of the impala and s10 if you dont like either? I understand not driving the camaro year round but if the impala is paid off why not keep driving it until the wheels fall off? you obviously know how to keep up maintenance and no car payment means more money in your pocket? I would kill to own a car outright instead of making a damn payment every month.

My response to this is that I love cars. I do like the Impala and I've had it for most of its life so I'll have it until its in the condition my S10 is in. The S10 will be finding its way to the scrap heap this year, and I do intend on it going out with a bang.

I've never been too fond of newer Jeeps, but a truck or SUV would make sense for me. This will be a little ways off, but I love all the ideas.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ride your wife everywhere, seems like she does everything else....

Thats lame Eric, I don't talk shit about your family. I do however enjoy having a wife who works harder then anyone else I've ever known. Don't hate me because I have a great woman. :cool:

Thats lame Eric, I don't talk shit about your family. I do however enjoy having a wife who works harder then anyone else I've ever known. Don't hate me because I have a great woman. :cool:

I don't think he's talking shit about your family.

Wondered how long this would take. How nice of a car do you get for $10k?

You can get some decent Legacy GTs (2005) close to that but i think you would still be in the 12-14 range.

WRX I think you could easily get in that range.

and as for owning 4 cars.. we had four cars and it was actually kinda relief. we had all our car bases covered. We had a hauler, we had our race car, our nice car and my DD... its kinda sad to be down to 3 cars..

My response to this is that I love cars. I do like the Impala and I've had it for most of its life so I'll have it until its in the condition my S10 is in. The S10 will be finding its way to the scrap heap this year, and I do intend on it going out with a bang.

I've never been too fond of newer Jeeps, but a truck or SUV would make sense for me. This will be a little ways off, but I love all the ideas.

Hey do what you want but I still dont understand why you want ANOTHER car. You have a decent daily and a camaro and your wife has a dependable daily aswell.

Scott, if you buy one of these, I'll personally install the OBAMA sticker on the back bumper for you. They're required on all Priususususes's, you know. ;)

If I wanted to save gas I'd walk or ride a bike, the only investment that car will ever get out of me involves both gas and a match. The sticker can just burn up with the car.

So as most of you know I have a Camaro that I will not part with and don't want to use as a daily. I have an 01 Impala that was my wife's car, but its pretty worn out. I really want to look into something else in the next year or so that can be a great daily, accept a few mods, and be a pleasure to drive. I would prefer RWD or AWD, it must be reliable, and all for around $10k.

disclaimer: I will not even consider a Honda, Toyota, or anything from Germany.

Legacy 2.5i