The New Domino's

thorne

i tried it, the pepperoni and sauce was the same to me, (maybe not that stores best effort?)

the cheese was good, and the crust was good, but it just seemed like the old crust with some cheese and garlic butter added to the edges?

i would not call it a totally new pizza recipe, but it is much better than the last effort

Dominos will never be good.. sorry.

Second verse, same as the first.....

We got some at work on Friday, I can't tell the difference at all. Still has spaghetti sauce, still too doughy, greasy pepperoni with no spice at all, and delivered 30 minutes later than they said.

I was a phone of the original Dominos. The taste of coke in a can and that pizza was awesome. Somewhere over time they changed it and it is decent. I was certainly surprised by their recent commercials knocking their own product. A weird marketing campaign from a company thats probably close to nonexistance.

100X better than before. A+ for effort! It was 'not bad'! That said, good thing it was $5.99 for a 2 topping medium. I wouldn't call it 'quality' pie, but for the price, at least I could eat it. (unlike the 'old' crap they tried to pass off as pie!) :)

Too many other pizza joints in Picktown for me settle for good. And when Grapevine is right next door, I don't know how Domino's stays in business...

100X better than before. A+ for effort! It was 'not bad'! That said, good thing it was $5.99 for a 2 topping medium. I wouldn't call it 'quality' pie, but for the price, at least I could eat it. (unlike the 'old' crap they tried to pass off as pie!) :)

Too many other pizza joints in Picktown for me settle for good. And when Grapevine is right next door, I don't know how Domino's stays in business...

The dominos in Pickerington is absolutely horrible when it comes to customer service. I thought it was bad 18 years or so ago when we moved there but even last year they failed to put our phone called order in and it wasnt ready for 1hr and 1/2 after we got there.

I haven't had dominos in forever. Is it really that bad? I'm glad I live near a Donatos that has always had our food ready in 15 minutes, and has never fucked an order.

Donatos is real close to me but sometimes they are weird on delivery. This doesn't happen every time but someone when I order they tell me they can't deliver until I call them from a land line. I only have a cell phone so that isn't possible. Ever have that happen to you?

Donatos is real close to me but sometimes they are weird on delivery. This doesn't happen every time but someone when I order they tell me they can't deliver until I call them from a land line. I only have a cell phone so that isn't possible. Ever have that happen to you?

Nope, I order online and pick it up. Just order your shit online, it'll save you a few bucks if you look up some coupons.

Ya, it's a lazy stoner that doesn't want to type your address in because the computer didn't populate it from the phone you used. Put that fuck in HIS PLACE next time

Just had the "Dominos tastes like cardboard" debate at dad's shop last night. I like them a lot, always have. What was weird is that we were all eating Little Ceasars at the time, which IMO, has to be the worst chain store pizza ever conceived.

Anytime a pizza shop sell's their pizza for less than 5$ a pie, something's definitly wrong with it. That crap taste's worse than any frozen pizza you'd find in a grocery store.

I always liked domino's. The one on campus has always been pretty accurate with the time and the pizza has been fairly good. But with all of the pizza places around here i would much rather have Adriaticos or Hungry Howie's.