What is a CHEAP place to buy contact lens?

CRAWDAD

you would never have to buy them again...i would say that was cheap. :) my wife and i both got eyes done for 700.00 each for both eyes. i understand that it is prescription based...but consults are free. you can use a companies flex account to pay for them too. i was out of pocket about 100.00.

you would never have to buy them again...i would say that was cheap. :) my wife and i both got eyes done for 700.00 each for both eyes. i understand that it is prescription based...but consults are free. you can use a companies flex account to pay for them too. i was out of pocket about 100.00.

who the hell did you use? some 'doctor' in an alley down on campus? fuck me you, i got quoted OVER $4000 for both eyes just last summer, by the place at polaris for lasik.

holy crap. I went to the Bloomberg Eye Center Newark Lasik center. The center has 125,000 plus under his belt. I have a co-worker that went to Polaris and they butchered his eyes. The doc got cocky and he has a condition that he cannot get the surgery due to the shape of his eye. The doc thought he could do it and screwed up. Try Bloomberg...

holy crap. I went to the Bloomberg Eye Center Newark Lasik center. The center has 125,000 plus under his belt. I have a co-worker that went to Polaris and they butchered his eyes. The doc got cocky and he has a condition that he cannot get the surgery due to the shape of his eye. The doc thought he could do it and screwed up. Try Bloomberg...

Just called them with my prescriptions and got the free estimate...I'm not sure how you got it for $700 for both eyes. Did you get the standard or the custom?

My costs would be $895 for right eye for the standard, $695 for the left eye for the standard, total would be about $1700 w/ tax. If I wanted the custom it'd be about $3000 for both eyes.

So again, your one lucky bastard if you got BOTH eyes done for $700, that's retarded cheap.

Just called them with my prescriptions and got the free estimate...I'm not sure how you got it for $700 for both eyes. Did you get the standard or the custom?

My costs would be $895 for right eye for the standard, $695 for the left eye for the standard, total would be about $1700 w/ tax. If I wanted the custom it'd be about $3000 for both eyes.

So again, your one lucky bastard if you got BOTH eyes done for $700, that's retarded cheap.

I did standard. Everything depends on your prescription. I used my companies flex spending account to pay for the wife and myself so I actually ended up with 100.00 payment that the flex card didnt pay for which i had to. 1700 is way better than 4k though. i had a great experience with them and the procedure takes all of 5 minutes to do. you can do one eye at a time if you choose. custom prices were 1500 regardless of your prescription.