CBS Rejects gay dating site Superbowl Ad.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just bother me alot, felt like sharing it with you guys. Also I didnt have as much of a problem with it untill they started wanting all this attention, and putting up commercial? They should be hiding in their closets.

I like this guy.....

Sodomites only come "out" to say "look at me, I am gay". Instead of flaunting it in front or millions of children just live your life and leave us straight people alone.

The prolife comercial is to inspire those thinking about abortion as an option to choose life. Prochoice people are only prochoice if you are murdering babies. Funny how all the prochoice people are alive today because their mom was prolife.

I like this guy.....

Sodomites only come "out" to say "look at me, I am gay". Instead of flaunting it in front or millions of children just live your life and leave us straight people alone.

The prolife comercial is to inspire those thinking about abortion as an option to choose life. Prochoice people are only prochoice if you are murdering babies. Funny how all the prochoice people are alive today because their mom was prolife.

Or maybe they were planned after their mom had abortions in the past. You are a walking ad for prochoice ;)

Or maybe they were planned after their mom had abortions in the past. You are a walking ad for prochoice ;)

They had to be prolife at some point. Murder is murder no matter how you try to justify it.

I say thank you. The last thing we need in this world is to advertise being gay during the Superbowl. I don't feel we need to promote the "alternative" as mainstream. It's not, never will be and they can live with that until they are the ones that make the call.

Bottom line is a man's dicks belongs in women and we don't need to promote otherwise. It's all this extreme liberal bullshit that is causing the country to go to shit.

I'd definitely ditch the bowl game if they played that ad.

I say thank you. The last thing we need in this world is to advertise being gay during the Superbowl. I don't feel we need to promote the "alternative" as mainstream. It's not, never will be and they can live with that until they are the ones that make the call.

Bottom line is a man's dicks belongs in women and we don't need to promote otherwise. It's all this extreme liberal bullshit that is causing the country to go to shit.

I'd definitely ditch the bowl game if they played that ad.

Oh boo fucking hoo.

I respect your opinion, but we don't need that shit on TV. Especially during the bowl game. IMO, they accomplished what they wanted without having to advertise, stickily by creating the controversy and web chatter. They should be thanking CBS for saving them millions of dollars. Man on Man is nasty and we don't need to promote it as being okay. Again, save that shit for Liberal Island. I hear it's a great show.

I respect your opinion, but we don't need that shit on TV. Especially during the bowl game. IMO, they accomplished what they wanted without having to advertise, stickily by creating the controversy and web chatter. They should be thanking CBS for saving them millions of dollars.

Shit? Wow.... that's all I have to say.

Wow, how uninformed you are. Liberal island? Do you even know what my political stances are? LOL.

I don't need to know your political stance nor was I implying I do. I wasn't directing my comments at you as an individual. Just simply replying with my opinion to a post.

I don't need to know your political stance nor was I implying I do. I wasn't directing my comments at you as an individual. Just simply replying with my opinion to a post.

Well, I will enjoy my space on Tolerant Island while you worry about others on Oppressive Island.

Democracy relies on the premise that not the majority rule so as to alienate the minority, but that all people can be heard and live their lives as they wish.

It's about money and the powers that be know that gay is nasty and not mainstream and even those that tolerate it don't always want gay in their living room on Superbowl Sunday. There's a place for everything and that's not the venue for supporting an alternative lifestyle. Why would they risk playing that ad that plays to an alternative minority lifestyle when there's so much at stake. It's a good business move to have turned them down not to mention a good move overall IMO.

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Shit? Wow.... that's all I have to say.

Wow, how uninformed you are. Liberal island? Do you even know what my political stances are? LOL.

Well, I will enjoy my space on Tolerant Island while you worry about others on Oppressive Island.

X2..

It's about money and the powers that be know that gay is nasty and not mainstream and even those that tolerate it don't always want gay in their living room on Superbowl Sunday. There's a place for everything and that's not the venue for supporting an alternative lifestyle. Why would they risk playing that ad that plays to an alternative minority lifestyle when there's so much at stake. It's a good business move to have turned them down not to mention a good move overall IMO.

Honestly........all of your posts..........wow.

PS. I am NOT a liberal.

I was glad when will and grace went off the air. :D

FTR, I don't hate them, I just don't want to see it. You can live that lifestyle all you want in your house. I don't need it piped into my home. Hell if they got their own network I wouldn't care, I can block whatever channel I want with my cable box.