Columbus Racings Fastest 60

koolrayz

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Heres one of mine hope this works...99 sscamaro 383 with 150 shot of nitrous.

60ft 1.34

1/8 6.19 @110

1/4 9.79 @136

just got video don't no how to post my slip.

Please post your screen name, ET,MPH, 60' Date of pass, Model of vehicle, power adder or state N/A

IT MUST BE IN THIS FORMAT IN YOUR POST so I can cut and paste.

Here is the way it should look!

koolrayz 9.03@155.69 1.39 60' 9-04-09--Trans Am--turbo

ET, MPH and 60' are posted to two decimals.

Damn nice car. Hope to see you this weekend. I hope you are looking into some travel limiters before you hurt the car doing wheelies?

Thanks Ray... Do you have any good ideas on the limiters? I would like to get something on there so i can give it some more nitrous. I'm taking off just off idle now.

Are you going to the track event saturday.

There are a number of ways to tame that thing down. I can show you my travel limiters they cost less than $5, that is a cheap place to start.

if your leaving that hard off an idle I am guessing you have a really loose converter and a tall first gear.

Are you going to the track event saturday.

There are a number of ways to tame that thing down. I can show you my travel limiters they cost less than $5, that is a cheap place to start.

if your leaving that hard off an idle I am guessing you have a really loose converter and a tall first gear.

Yes i am going as long as it is not snowing. I have a yank 3600 stock gearing in a 4l60 rossler built trans. and a 3.42 rear gear. If not this weekend mabey you could send me some pics. I would almost bet the track rental is going to be cancelled.

Yes i am going as long as it is not snowing. I have a yank 3600 stock gearing in a 4l60 rossler built trans. and a 3.42 rear gear. If not this weekend mabey you could send me some pics. I would almost bet the track rental is going to be cancelled.

If the rental gets cancelled I will be in marion, you could come there?

That 2.78 first gear in the 4l60 is what makes it hit so hard, not much will overcome that. A two step and transbrake will give you consistancy. The limiters will help a lot keeping the front end down, that will allow the wasted energy of the wheelie to propell you forward.

If the rental gets cancelled I will be in marion, you could come there?

That 2.78 first gear in the 4l60 is what makes it hit so hard, not much will overcome that. A two step and transbrake will give you consistancy. The limiters will help a lot keeping the front end down, that will allow the wasted energy of the wheelie to propell you forward.

I think if the track rental is called off i'm done for the year. But mabey I'll see you sat. If not thanks for the information and btw the trans am is bad ass!!!

Can I get on the list?

SpaceGhost 12.90@106.00 1.76 60' 11/6/2010--WRX STi--turbo

(Left #28)2005 WRX STi, Pump gas, Street Tire Bridgestone RE-11

http://gallery.me.com/bbotte/100036/Dragway42/web.jpg

That is a green formula on the right. I call that double trailer semi lengths! :o

Edited by Benjamin

Guest 614Streets

614streets 10.83@123.08 1.50 60' 11-6-10--Chevrolet Nova--Supercharger--Nitrous

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs466.ash2/73905_1535863513565_1144146396_31466787_4330287_n.jpg

• Casper unpinned this topic