• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 614Streets
Burmese434 60' 2.15 1/8 8.24 97.18 1/4 12.35 @121.09 turbo civic

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/scottsshelby/4496a1fd.jpg

Nice mph , can you get it to leave harder?

Edited by koolrayz

Nice mph , can you get it to leave harder?

That is some nice MPH, would be a high 10/low 11 in a solid axle RWD car. Fun from a roll I bet ;-)

Thanks guy's, I just have a shitty 60 ft. The car is really fun from a roll but this year I'll make sure I have a really good trans and lsd and slicks. This year I'll be in the top 10.

Thanks guy's, I just have a shitty 60 ft. The car is really fun from a roll but this year I'll make sure I have a really good trans and lsd and slicks. This year I'll be in the top 10.

I think your car is awesome,,,,

but I got 40$ that says you can NOT knock 2 seconds off of your ET next year

I think your car is awesome,,,,

but I got 40$ that says you can NOT knock 2 seconds off of your ET next year

I'll take that bet and make it 50$$ lol . My average 60ft was 2.1 and that's not spinning just not coming out of the hole hard enough. If you listen to the video you can hear how long it takes to shift my trans. I want to kick my self in the ass for never spending money on a new tran. FTL

I'll take that bet and make it 50$$ lol . My average 60ft was 2.1 and that's not spinning just not coming out of the hole hard enough. If you listen to the video you can hear how long it takes to shift my trans. I want to kick my self in the ass for never spending money on a new tran. FTL

LOL

Bonestock? Haha. Also, redlight as usual I see :)

Hey, there are some stock items in there somewhere!! Once I get this car sorted out, I will worry about the lights. The night I brought out the TBSS : .501, .505., .512, .519 What now??

Locked in for $50

you have to get the same car that went 12.35 this year to ET better than a 10.35 during 2011.

This year I'll be in the green ek that I also went 12:30s in and the same mph. The car makes 400hp at 16psi and I had to turn the boost down to 10psi with the junk nittos and no LSD. On 10psi the car made 323 and that's what I ran on track day.. Dyno brian and ips can back me up on that. So I'll make sure I'm at 500whp come track day with a new trans. So watch out lol..

top 10 ..youd need to run 9s lets see 1 import,8 ls based cars and 1 mopar,if it dont rip off at least some 9s in the 1320, not the top 10 on this board..and with the mph you have there not going to happen. not trying to be a smart ass,I just know what it takes to go that fast,and I do it with a heavy car with factory everything..lol

• Casper unpinned this topic