Columbus Racings Fastest 60

koolrayz

top 10 ..youd need to run 9s lets see 1 import,8 ls based cars and 1 mopar,if it dont rip off at least some 9s in the 1320, not the top 10 on this board..and with the mph you have there not going to happen. not trying to be a smart ass,I just know what it takes to go that fast,and I do it with a heavy car with factory everything..lol

If its the same honda he ran at trails in 2009 it might (with a few changes). The previous owner ran some crazy times in that thing.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top 10 ..youd need to run 9s lets see 1 import,8 ls based cars and 1 mopar,if it dont rip off at least some 9s in the 1320, not the top 10 on this board..and with the mph you have there not going to happen. not trying to be a smart ass,I just know what it takes to go that fast,and I do it with a heavy car with factory everything..lol

If its the same honda he ran at trails in 2009 it might (with a few changes). The previous owner ran some crazy times in that thing.

You would have to drive my car to understand my trans problem. All the fast hondas that are in the 10's they keep there rpms up and with slicks and about 500hp' and run 10's@130+ mph all day long. I was on low boost and one wheel wonder lol. So traping 120 mph on low boost with a shitty 60ft, I'll should have no problems this year touching the 10's. If I don't then im out 50$.lol

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ihateu3 13.44@107.40 2.20 60' 5-20-11 1986 Celica Supra 7MGTE swapped turbo, street tires

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/ihateu1979/IMAG0165-1.jpg

Edited by ihateu3

I got better times today, but I think they are gonna even get better, so I will hold off on updating for now. I did do a 13.20@110 today, but as I said, I am not submitting the slip until I see if I can do better!!!!

Please remember, this is not a drag car, nor will it ever be. I drag to tune the motor (and for fun), so even if I do hit 12s or eventually 11's, my car will still take a corner FAST on a road course. This is why I won't run slicks, I still run independent suspension, and I get to keep my perfect classic interior!!!

Nothing wrong with drag cars, but I like sports cars, they can do everything great and are not just stuck to the straight, Jack of all trades bitches!!!!!

We should start a new thread for Columbus fastest which takes into consideration 1/4 mile together with road course lap times at a predetermined track (for consistency) or even possibly measure cornering g's combined with 1/4 mile to get your true fastest cars! This is a lot more realistic of who is the fastest.... Not everyone drags, you know Japan has Touge which is either one of 3 things, lots of power (drag style), great handling cars (at low HP, which can and have won), or the perfect combination of both. Think going in a straight line takes a lot of tuning? Try taking the same power and also make it handle a corner, so many trade offs, and its really fun stuff! Then again, if you can't make your car good at it, then you will scoff and laugh at the possibility of faster cars set in a real life scenario....

Edited by ihateu3

I got better times today, but I think they are gonna even get better, so I will hold off on updating for now. I did do a 13.20@110 today, but as I said, I am not submitting the slip until I see if I can do better!!!!

Please remember, this is not a drag car, nor will it ever be. I drag to tune the motor (and for fun), so even if I do hit 12s or eventually 11's, my car will still take a corner FAST on a road course. This is why I won't run slicks, I still run independent suspension, and I get to keep my perfect classic interior!!!

Nothing wrong with drag cars, but I like sports cars, they can do everything great and are not just stuck to the straight, Jack of all trades bitches!!!!!

We should start a new thread for Columbus fastest which takes into consideration 1/4 mile together with road course lap times at a predetermined track (for consistency) or even possibly measure cornering g's combined with 1/4 mile to get your true fastest cars! This is a lot more realistic of who is the fastest.... Not everyone drags, you know Japan has Touge which is either one of 3 things, lots of power (drag style), great handling cars (at low HP, which can and have won), or the perfect combination of both. Think going in a straight line takes a lot of tuning? Try taking the same power and also make it handle a corner, so many trade offs, and its really fun stuff! Then again, if you can't make your car good at it, then you will scoff and laugh at the possibility of faster cars set in a real life scenario....

I was so impressed with your post I made a new thread just for you.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92762

Doc 12.81@107.97 1.93 60' 5-13-11--Bentley Continental Flying Spur--twin turbo

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Bentley%20at%20National%20Trail/timeslip.jpg

video:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Bentley%20at%20National%20Trail/th_NTR.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally broke the seal and got to a track this year. Lousy run and I let off around 1000' mark. Not best to exit retirement on (last time I ran at a track was '04), but it was a start.

Fapner, 13.523@113.10, 2.54 60', 8/21/2011, 1991 Eagle Summit, 4G63 Swap, Automatic, Turbocharged

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/Pats16Valve/IMAG0052.jpg

Finally broke the seal and got to a track this year. Lousy run and I let off around 1000' mark. Not best to exit retirement on (last time I ran at a track was '04), but it was a start.

Fapner, 13.523@113.10, 2.54 60', 8/21/2011, 1991 Eagle Summit, 4G63 Swap, Automatic, Turbocharged

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/Pats16Valve/IMAG0052.jpg

That's weak sause was you on street tires? lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ray,

Please add to the top 60. CR track day at National Track Raceway.

RS69 14.732 @ 94.76 2.372 60' 10/7/2011 -- Stock 1992 Mustang 5.0 LX 5 speed original owner

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/RAS69/2011-10-07145105.jpg

Thanks,

Edited by RS69

• Casper unpinned this topic