Columbus Racings Fastest 60

koolrayz

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha i'd rather do it myself ;) BTW I ran 11.3 witha broken axle lmfao, noticed a strange sound when taking my slick off last night, babied it to my shop because I wasnt sure if it was the trans or what. Pull axle out today and found this:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/Car%20Pics/4dr%20GSR/brokenaxle.jpg

I had been hearing a strang sound from the passenger side of the car for a few weeks now, sounded like loose suspension or somethin rattling inside of the transmission. I can't really bitch as this thing took 2 years of 7k rpm launches on slicks before breaking. Thank god for warranties and buddies working at parts stores haha.

Thanks! Its getting there, power level hasn't changed. Put some Mickey Thompsons on the front and changed suspension rates around, still wish that 60 would get down to a 1.6 thatd be 10s on 17lbs and pump gas haha. Vids are uploading now via my buddy so I will post them up here in a bit

• 2 weeks later...
Was this a new PB? It seems like trails is getting faster honestly. I have went from 11.8 down to 11.2 this year out there by simply changing suspension and slicks.

Or adjustments and learning how your car likes to be raced is cause to drop .6?

Was this a new PB? It seems like trails is getting faster honestly. I have went from 11.8 down to 11.2 this year out there by simply changing suspension and slicks.

The 10.63 is about wha it will run most of the time. Given the low humidity and cool night air is why it ran the 10.57. And yes, that is the fastest the car has run.

• 1 month later...
Update list sweet, I seen some people with same car twice, why not just post that persons best time with that car. I'm just wondering, thank you for taking the time to update the list.

If there is a duplicate could you point it out?

kool rayz

28.alittlelessordinary: 11.28 @ 127.58mph 1.81 60', 6-5-12 -- 1994 Acura Integra -- turbo

35.alittlelessordinary: 11.64 @ 126.49mph 1.88 60', 4-22-12 -- 1994 Acura Integra -- turbo

I was just wondering why he would not just claim the 28 spot. If the list was composed of various timeslips for the same car, I could fill up the list from 11.98 to 13.4 I have time slips for just about every time in between those ranges

Again the list update is awesome, I was just curious.

If the list was composed of various timeslips for the same car, I could fill up the list from 11.98 to 13.4 I have time slips for just about every time in between those ranges

I was just curious.

Actualy I dont think you are "just curious", I think your a smart ass with a slow car.

I dont care what spot I have, 28, 34, hell I plan on being even higher in the next week. I am picking my car up from the tuner as its finally done, lets just say it makes more power then it did when I ran 11.2 lol

BTW looks like someone may have cleaned it up cause I am now #27!!! Hahahaha

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

Actualy I dont think you are "just curious", I think your a smart ass with a slow car.

Wow, smart ass for asking a questions and providing you with what you asked for excellent..

Again, thanks for taking the time to put it together, it's nice to see what other cars are doing and how their getting it done.

It shows that I have some work cut out for me, hoping the new bottle in the trunk helps with that though. I daily driver it so I don't need to be the fastest though.

I dont care what spot I have, 28, 34, hell I plan on being even higher in the next week. I am picking my car up from the tuner as its finally done, lets just say it makes more power then it did when I ran 11.2 lol

BTW looks like someone may have cleaned it up cause I am now #27!!! Hahahaha

You still doing some fine tuning, you going to have it all dialed up for the IFO in the fall?

You still doing some fine tuning, you going to have it all dialed up for the IFO in the fall?

Haha lets just say that boost is now double what it was at the last IFO and what its been thus far. Also I have bought some parts to help shed weight which will hopefully help. It will be ready to rock and roll next month at both the track day and IFO

• 1 month later...
Haha lets just say that boost is now double what it was at the last IFO and what its been thus far. Also I have bought some parts to help shed weight which will hopefully help. It will be ready to rock and roll next month at both the track day and IFO

Any updates? I have enjoyed your build :)

I went to the track 2 weeks ago with high hopes only to be let down by a mechanical issue. My boost controller took a crap on me while heading to the track (yes I drive it to the track lol), so had to run off wastegate pressure which is 6psi, I did see 8psi creep around 10k rpms. The best I could muster up on 6-8psi was 12.31@116. The car was breaking up really bad in the higher rpms as well due to another faulty ignitor, gotta love 20 year old ignition parts.

I have a new distributor coming hopefully tonight or tomorrow and another boost controller on tap. I am hoping to make it to the track sometime this week, if not then I will be busy at the track and highway next week trying to get this thing ready for Import Faceoff next Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic