Would you glory pass if ?

thorne

Would you make a glory pass if you knew you were getting allot closer to INSERT MAJORPARTNAME HERE's limits?

We all know those iffy points. For example I know my transmission is not really good past 400 and thats possibly pushing it depending how driven.

No, Thorne. And for the record, there isn't much glory in a 12 second pass.

well compared to those 13 second cars there is.

but anywho, Id do it. just i cant do it that much, only because if i break it. i wouldnt be able to afford fixing it yet.

No, Thorne. And for the record, there isn't much glory in a 12 second pass.

Umm I ran 12.3 last year and with a harder launch I could have got a 11.9x, I'm expecting 11.xx on the new setup but I think I would have to shift to fifth and I don't want to.

It was more of a in general question. A few of my buddys were all talking about there various "Break" points.

No. If you know the weakpoint, fix it before it breaks. It might cause a chain reaction, maybe not so much in your case but you never know. Trans failure--over rev--explode?

This is a true story, We just had a customer whos turbo blew and the bearings from his turbo fucked his motor. Chunky Chunky

Fuck it, the worst case you buy another 3-4k tranny that can take the abuse, fuck stock shit for racing. If your not breaking stock trannys just from a gear pull then your turbo is too small.

My tranny is not stock. And i broke the stoke one as boost came on in second gear a few years ago.