couple quick ? about columbus

russian rocket

hey guys, my girlfriend and I will be in columbus tomorrow and i need some help. i want to go to the cheese cake factory but i also want to go to a good mall. my choices are either easton town center or polaris fashion center. which one do you guys recommend? which mall is bigger.

also what is the columbus law on concealed weapon "printing"

better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

rules to live by right there

id do easton, but like said, its more outdoors, so dress warm..i dont like polaris for the fact that because its indoors, it always seems packed and you have to wait for a break in people to pass the slow people

Printing is not illegal per state law as open carry is legal. With preemption being passed a few years ago, it doesn't matter what columbus thinks.

ok cool, reason i ask is because cant city laws in some over rule state laws sometimes? from what i have been told by a local gun shop in lima, open carry is not legal in allen county. so i just want to clear everything up.

ok cool, reason i ask is because cant city laws in some over rule state laws sometimes? from what i have been told by a local gun shop in lima, open carry is not legal in allen county. so i just want to clear everything up.

No. That is completely false. Preemption made it that state law trumps local law. open carry is legal everywhere in Ohio and the Ohio AG and Supreme Court have been on localities asses ever since.

I would suggest not listening to anything that salesman has to say about laws anymore, lol.

Its supposed to be concealed. If you have to use it, would it really matter to you if saving your life meant breaking the law.

its not about the legality of taking it out to save my life, but carrying a full size .45 leaves a little printing and i dont exactly wear extremely long shirts. so basically im seeing if columbus has any kind of in city laws or anything

No. That is completely false. Preemption made it that state law trumps local law. open carry is legal everywhere in Ohio and the Ohio AG and Supreme Court have been on localities asses ever since.

I would suggest not listening to anything that salesman has to say about laws anymore, lol.

lol sweet, thanks!!

its not about the legality of taking it out to save my life, but carrying a full size .45 leaves a little printing and i dont exactly wear extremely long shirts. so basically im seeing if columbus has any kind of in city laws or anything

What does "printing" mean?

Not to get into a gun fight "hehe", but if needing a concealed firearm at any area in columbus that has a cheesecake factory was even remotely possible I think I'll just move back to WV and hide.

That isn't the point and a pretty stupid mentality. You think bad guys stray away from nice places? :gtfo:

Not to get into a gun fight "hehe", but if needing a concealed firearm at any area in columbus that has a cheesecake factory was even remotely possible I think I'll just move back to WV and hide.

Actually, Easton has had past troubles involving youth "gang" violence. It tends to be more a problem on friday and saturday nights when it gets warm (Thugs can't post up on their wall, when their "gats" are frozen to their hands).